When times are hard.......male love to a bicycle!

This bloke did! OMFG! Maybe he just really loves cycling! :? :w00t: :giggle:

news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

Matt

19 Comments

How do you have sex with a bike? :?

Mclovin

How do you have sex with a bike? :?

you know....you take it out for dinner, treat it with respect, walk it home.........:whistling:

i guess you could stick your "bits" between the bike spokes but... eww...

I have an old bike at home and it would not allow me to do anything like that in the bedroom :whistling:

Crazy1

I have an old bike at home and it would not allow me to do anything like … I have an old bike at home and it would not allow me to do anything like that in the bedroom :whistling:

Mate, you shouldn't talk about your other half like that. You will go to hell.

Tune Up

Mate, you shouldn't talk about your other half like that. You will go to … Mate, you shouldn't talk about your other half like that. You will go to hell.

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

spokey dokey pokey

Original Poster

he must have been desperate though! maybe he took.the seatpost out?! rather embarrassing though!:giggle:

I didnt realise being bikesexual was illegal.

Just for debates sake where does this leave those ladies who also use manufactured items in the privacy of their own homes behind a locked door.

If the window cleaner spots them busy with their "black mambo" will they end up on the Sex Offender register too ??

"on yer bike" :giggle:

I'm a little confused, where is the actual crime? 3 years Probation seems an aweful lot...

How on earth did they keep a straight face in the court whilst sentencing him!! :giggle: :giggle:

must have been a mountain bike :giggle:

two women riding their bikes down a cobbled street - one says 'I've never come this way before...........'

Robotochan

I'm a little confused, where is the actual crime? 3 years Probation seems … I'm a little confused, where is the actual crime? 3 years Probation seems an aweful lot...

I think I agree it seems pretty odd given that he was in his own gaffe with the door locked !! :?

What he was up to is pretty odd but then I'm sure worse things happen at sea !!

Perhaps he was framed :-D

Think someone might be pulling our chain!! :giggle:

"Stewart had denied the offence, claiming it was caused by a misunderstanding after he had too much to drink. "

I don't see what all the fuss is about. If that's what he gets a kick out of then good luck to him... There'll be a bicycle sex offender list next :roll:

davek

must have been a mountain bike :giggle:

Still laughing at this...:giggle: :giggle:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846125
    2. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam33
    3. Sad news about Barcelona2077
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764100

See more discussions