Groups

When Two Tribes Go To War!!

Come on United !!!

Nuff said !

11 Comments

I thought they were both football teams?

My bad..

do you have a link to a stream please?

allsa001

do you have a link to a stream please?

Its on itv . . . .

Watching on itv hd and the picture quality is very poor.

Had an hd signal for the first 2 mins then the picture stuttered and we got a sd signal now it has switched back, itv are pants when it comes to football, I canremember this happening in an England match during the world cup and let's not forget when they decided to show ads during an england match again during the world cup
    Edited by: "solarforce" 16th Apr 2011

solarforce

Had an hd signal for the first 2 mins then the picture stuttered and we … Had an hd signal for the first 2 mins then the picture stuttered and we got a sd signal now it has switched back, itv are pants when it cones to football, I canremember this happening in an England match during the world cup and let's not forget the decided to show ads during an england match again during the world cup

Funny, ive got a great picture on itv HD.

solarforce
    Had an hd signal for the first 2 mins then the picture stuttered and we got a sd signal now it has switched back, itv are pants when it cones to football, I canremember this happening in an England match during the world cup and let's not forget the decided to show ads during an england match again during the world cup

Mine did this as well

dh058977

Funny, ive got a great picture on itv HD.

Mine went down too on ITV......

Banned

t0mm

Mine went down too on ITV......

Mine too - Twitter lit up with people moaning.

Banned

At least your getting the game. I'm watching on the lappy as STV are showing Ben Hur.

Banned

dunfyboy

At least your getting the game. I'm watching on the lappy as STV are … At least your getting the game. I'm watching on the lappy as STV are showing Ben Hur.

Same here
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764228
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846176
      3. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…45
      4. What do these 2 men have in common1321

See more discussions