When was hukd started? Oldest active members?

Posted 15th Dec 2019
Just curious really. I just noticed I've been a member since 2006! My son was a baby when I joined. He's nearly 14 😳😳😳
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
14 Comments
Aug 2004
I joined back when it looked like any other internet forum. There was a fuss about layout changing but people started liking it when they got used to it.
September 2006
Someone called deeky is the oldest member here

he's an old codger, he has that old person smell too
I was first sniffing about when a Logitech real was posted for free wireless keyboard and
ZEbbEDY15/12/2019 10:23

I was first sniffing about when a Logitech real was posted for free …I was first sniffing about when a Logitech real was posted for free wireless keyboard and

...are you still with us?
wow i joined march 2007, time flies!
Newbie here, only joined last month.... now I'm addicted to catching Flamedeer!!!!
Oct 2006....but what is more scary is the length of time I have been an Amazon customer (2000)...
HUKD has been around for a LONG time pre naughties - it has also undergone a facelift or two, and there are many, may OLD timers still here. A lot of the older ones were using the site before they "registered" their usernames and so on......

Back in the late nineties there were other competitions and so on... ... .

In misc there was also a thread about OLD users that are no lonfer about or not as active anymore that went right they way back to the site being bought etc.....
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions