Groups
    EXPIRED

When was the last day you spent NOTHING??

Not even a newspaper/train ticket/bought lunch at work etc.

Its not easy is it?

34 Comments

Banned

when i was ill

Xmas works party - freemans :thumbsup:

Last Sunday

Probably Christmas Day

Every other week from friday till monday when im at work. Dont spend a penny! No access to pc either. Just an xbox360 and my mobile

Been doing this job now for nearly a year and saved a bundle!

Not to be smug but 2 weeks ago on a Sunday...woke up made brekkie and sarnies, went Geocaching for 4-5 hours came home, watched footie, played with kids, watched tv for an hour or so and then bed...bliss.

leecroot;8018051

Every other week from friday till monday when im at work. Dont spend a … Every other week from friday till monday when im at work. Dont spend a penny! No access to pc either. Just an xbox360 and my mobileBeen doing this job now for nearly a year and saved a bundle!

What job?

Yesterday, it was a late night Tuesday so stayed in most of the day! ;-)

Banned

Phychlone;8018073

What job?

probably redundant

Phychlone;8018073

What job?

Supporting a young man with special needs who lives in his own flat.

Banned

Today .

keep life simple

i like life , its something to do.

Banned

leecroot;8018129

lol sorry i thought you were being clever :oops:

leecroot;8018129

+1 :thumbsup:

i never spend any money any day :-D

Original Poster

aah96;8018185

i never spend any money any day :-D

you dont have pocket money?

leecroot;8018129

Not sure playing xbox360 is classed as supportive...... :thumbsup::-D

What's geocaching?

barky;8018218

you dont have pocket money?

no lol, i wont tidy my room !!

Phychlone;8018059

Not to be smug but 2 weeks ago on a Sunday...woke up made brekkie and … Not to be smug but 2 weeks ago on a Sunday...woke up made brekkie and sarnies, went Geocaching for 4-5 hours came home, watched footie, played with kids, watched tv for an hour or so and then bed...bliss.

Electricity for tv? :thumbsup:

Usually the weekends and thursdays.

Just before Xmas

Went on an all-inclusive holiday

Ate and drank too much, played golf, water skiied, swam with turtles, snorkled, drank some more, ate cake, swam, watched a live show and had a drink or two, went to bed after a quick nightcap . . . . . . and spent b****r all !!

Happy daze !!

sancho1983;8018227

Not sure playing xbox360 is classed as supportive...... … Not sure playing xbox360 is classed as supportive...... :thumbsup::-DWhat's geocaching?

He likes to watch some games. he also like tv but i dont so i play my xbox in same room. he also goes bed at 9 and gets up about 10 in morning so i have a bit off spare time in evening.

leecroot;8018387

He likes to watch some games. he also like tv but i dont so i play my … He likes to watch some games. he also like tv but i dont so i play my xbox in same room. he also goes bed at 9 and gets up about 10 in morning so i have a bit off spare time in evening.

I was only joking, i teach students with learning difficulties and would love to play xbox :-D

last sunday i spent the entire day reading a book, didn't go on pc and didn't leave the house. it was great

sancho1983;8018486

I was only joking, i teach students with learning difficulties and would … I was only joking, i teach students with learning difficulties and would love to play xbox :-D

I have to pinch myself sometimes, ive been in this line off work for about 10 years. All other jobs have involved clearing up **** and chasing after people who want to run away. Im having a rest now!!!!!

lol, i know how you feel, although we never have to clean up. Running away is an issue, although i go home at the end of the day and have 85 to deal with Must send you crazy having one person being your life

I have been sitting thinking about this - and I just dont know the last time I never spent money:oops:

Am a complete shopoholic and always shopping or buying online - but no debt - all bought and paid for. I think the last day I spent nothing was probably my wedding day - Christmas Eve........I never spent a penny that day

Wednesday. Was off University so stayed in all day to do bit coursework. Didn't spend nothing online either, as had no money in bank account. Spent £1053 on the Tuesday on V Festival tickets so was having to wait to get money off people before I had some.

sancho1983;8018227

Not sure playing xbox360 is classed as supportive...... … Not sure playing xbox360 is classed as supportive...... :thumbsup::-DWhat's geocaching?

]
    Trekking/Hiking X Treasure hunt

sancho1983;8018577

lol, i know how you feel, although we never have to clean up. Running … lol, i know how you feel, although we never have to clean up. Running away is an issue, although i go home at the end of the day and have 85 to deal with Must send you crazy having one person being your life

I supported him in my last job and moved with him. Its a rest when i go into work as i have three kids and a dog to look after when i get home!

Mod & Ed

16th Oct 09, day I gave birth

Banned

Most days;
    I stick strictly to my shopping list, and never buy any more stuff till the next week, yep, im tight!

Banned

I have more days per week when I spend NOTHING than when I spend something. Its called not going out!

i work from home i dont touch money until maybe fri or saturday night if i go out.
    of course it still costs me money to work at home but i dont buy anything at all
    boring huh

Banned

I probably won't spend anything today because I will probably be staying in today.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044549
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047161
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767399
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28107

See more discussions