Groups

When was the last time you had a fight?

Banned
    After the bullying thread earlier I was thinking can't even remember the last time I had a fight, probably primary school. When was your last scrap and what was the cause?

Come on girls,show your claws.

41 Comments

Physical? Back end of 2000, was walking my pup when some ass kicked her so I gave him a taste of his own medicine, didnt really solve anything though as I ended up losing 9 months of my life for ABH and criminal damage because he broke his glasses with my forehead too

proud to say I have never had a fight.

Toasthduk

proud to say I have never had a fight.

Wise man it takes more of a man to walk away from trouble than get into it (unless there is no other option)

Around 9 years ago for me, was in year 10 at the time

I've never had a fight..

I did get started on by the girl that used to bully me at school (7 years ago) about a month ago when I was at the pub - pathetic pathetic girl!

Never had a fight, people have started on me but I have always managed not to revert to violence!

Banned

I once punched my way out of a paper bag.

why did some one kick your dog??

Banned

r4ge

why did some one kick your dog??

No i got mad because a bully kicked sand in my face

2006 with my mum, on the day i moved to london wasnt a proper fight but more of a scuffle..... other than that me and my bf playfight everyday

When I was about 13, and it was pretty similar to the video you posted. Me being the big guy.

Not really a fight, more snapping after being tormented a lot

harlzter

Physical? Back end of 2000, was walking my pup when some ass kicked her … Physical? Back end of 2000, was walking my pup when some ass kicked her so I gave him a taste of his own medicine, didnt really solve anything though as I ended up losing 9 months of my life for ABH and criminal damage because he broke his glasses with my forehead too

9 months of your life? prison sentence for that? really?

5 years for record to become spent, thats all really surely? or some good ol CS

harlzter

Physical? Back end of 2000, was walking my pup when some ass kicked her … Physical? Back end of 2000, was walking my pup when some ass kicked her so I gave him a taste of his own medicine, didnt really solve anything though as I ended up losing 9 months of my life for ABH and criminal damage because he broke his glasses with my forehead too

WOW.............did you go down for it ?.............so wrong if you was only defending your dog !

Tinkytayls

2006 with my mum, on the day i moved to london wasnt a proper fight … 2006 with my mum, on the day i moved to london wasnt a proper fight but more of a scuffle..... other than that me and my bf playfight everyday

cheeky wrestle?

Elton Chong

I once punched my way out of a paper bag.

must have been a wet paper bag (_;)

Elton Chong

No i got mad because a bully kicked sand in my face

lol,

i meant, why did some one kick your dog?? to haltzer

not, why, did some one kick your dog??

Banned

Charlie Scene

must have been a wet paper bag (_;)

It was dry i assure u

Elton Chong

It was dry i assure u

10p mix bags dont count.

Donna...year 8....

i lost.

im a lover not a fighter

I was 15 and at a youth club disco when a girl started showing an interest.
    But then her stupid ex (being egged on by his mates) started showing his displeasure.
    I left but they came after me and he came up behind me and punched me in the temple.
    I went nuts, punched him twice, picked him up and threw him over a fence.
    His "mates" just stood and watched.

^^^^ best when i was at youth club story i have heard today

hibees

I was 15 and at a youth club disco when a girl started showing an … I was 15 and at a youth club disco when a girl started showing an interest.But then her stupid ex (being egged on by his mates) started showing his displeasure.I left but they came after me and he came up behind me and punched me in the temple.I went nuts, punched him twice, picked him up and threw him over a fence.His "mates" just stood and watched.

Lmao

http://images.wikia.com/hulk/images/e/e2/Incredible_hulk.jpg

Banned

jackvdbuk

9 months of your life? prison sentence for that? really?5 years for … 9 months of your life? prison sentence for that? really?5 years for record to become spent, thats all really surely? or some good ol CS

10 years to be spent as he got over 6 months
    Never spent for some jobs

Banned

1992 in a pub after Spurs got beaten 2-1 at home by Chelsea (Sol Campbell debut!). Was in the pub from getting back home from the game. All very silly, but as I walked passed to go to the loo, I nudged this Chelsea fan slightly for the hell of it and he ended spilling some of his beer (full pint!). (Needless to say I was plssed - not that I'm making an excuse.)

Like a scene from Viz, I was confronted with "you spilt my pint", whilst I was having a pee and as he lunged forward throwing a punch, I side stepped out of the way (managing to stop peeing!) and landed a corker for his troubles and he ended in the aluminium urinal trough. He was already history at that point.....but he got a lot more for his troubles! Lots of claret - none mine!

I ended with a broken finger and he ended being taken to hospital on an ambulance stretcher after being retrieved from laying in the urinal. Rather weirdly he had a strange grin on his face when he was wheeled past looking in my direction about 3 foot away. Nothing to do with football, no one was wearing colours except for him. All very surreal.

Can never work out how I didnt get nicked tbh His mates left with him in the ambulance and like a mug, I stayed in the pub. They never did come back in the pub.....And my finger is still bent to bits as a result.

Worse still. Sol Campbell turned out to be a gay judas! X)

Banned

last night can you belive

harlzter

the laws an ass ,if you had attacked an old woman you would have got less.........jail the incompotent judges i say.

last month in the club where i work, broke 2 of my fingers on a rugby players face, broke his nose and he got thrown out haha

guv

1992 in a pub after Spurs got beaten 2-1 at home by Chelsea (Sol Campbell … 1992 in a pub after Spurs got beaten 2-1 at home by Chelsea (Sol Campbell debut!). Was in the pub from getting back home from the game. All very silly, but as I walked passed to go to the loo, I nudged this Chelsea fan slightly for the hell of it and he ended spilling some of his beer (full pint!). (Needless to say I was plssed - not that I'm making an excuse.)Like a scene from Viz, I was confronted with "you spilt my pint", whilst I was having a pee and as he lunged forward throwing a punch, I side stepped out of the way (managing to stop peeing!) and landed a corker for his troubles and he ended in the aluminium urinal trough. He was already history at that point.....but he got a lot more for his troubles! Lots of claret - none mine!I ended with a broken finger and he ended being taken to hospital on an ambulance stretcher after being retrieved from laying in the urinal. Rather weirdly he had a strange grin on his face when he was wheeled past looking in my direction about 3 foot away. Nothing to do with football, no one was wearing colours except for him. All very surreal.Can never work out how I didnt get nicked tbh His mates left with him in the ambulance and like a mug, I stayed in the pub. They never did come back in the pub.....And my finger is still bent to bits as a result. Worse still. Sol Campbell turned out to be a gay judas! X)

It isnt clever to pick on the guy in the wheelchair!

Banned

transit

It isnt clever to pick on the guy in the wheelchair!

I agree. That'll mean you'll be safe. X)

About 12 years ago in a pub on New Years Eve...A guy started a fight near me and my girlfriend at the time..he was throwing punches all over the place and ended up hitting her before the bouncers pounced and threw him out..I followed him outside punched him just the once and watched as he disappeared backwards through a conifer hedge!

Banned

I think I'll plead the 5th amendment on this one.

guv

1992 in a pub after Spurs got beaten 2-1 at home by Chelsea (Sol Campbell … 1992 in a pub after Spurs got beaten 2-1 at home by Chelsea (Sol Campbell debut!). Was in the pub from getting back home from the game. All very silly, but as I walked passed to go to the loo, I nudged this Chelsea fan slightly for the hell of it and he ended spilling some of his beer (full pint!). (Needless to say I was plssed - not that I'm making an excuse.)Like a scene from Viz, I was confronted with "you spilt my pint", whilst I was having a pee and as he lunged forward throwing a punch, I side stepped out of the way (managing to stop peeing!) and landed a corker for his troubles and he ended in the aluminium urinal trough. He was already history at that point.....but he got a lot more for his troubles! Lots of claret - none mine!I ended with a broken finger and he ended being taken to hospital on an ambulance stretcher after being retrieved from laying in the urinal. Rather weirdly he had a strange grin on his face when he was wheeled past looking in my direction about 3 foot away. Nothing to do with football, no one was wearing colours except for him. All very surreal.Can never work out how I didnt get nicked tbh His mates left with him in the ambulance and like a mug, I stayed in the pub. They never did come back in the pub.....And my finger is still bent to bits as a result. Worse still. Sol Campbell turned out to be a gay judas! X)

just admit it guv you were cottaging, looking for a partner, told him where to go cos he wasnt you're type and he tried to lamp you...

jonauk

watched as he disappeared backwards through a conifer hedge!

Lmao spoken just like alan partridge.

Banned

numptyj

just admit it guv you were cottaging, looking for a partner, told him … just admit it guv you were cottaging, looking for a partner, told him where to go cos he wasnt you're type and he tried to lamp you...

LOL....... Did you work that out or did Ace tell you? X)

BRB looking up cottaging! (PS how do you know these terms?)

Last night actually .................with my 6yr old son , both armed with lightsabers :D.......god my knuckles are killing me today !!......he is so rough , lol .

guv

LOL....... Did you work that out or did Ace tell you? X)BRB looking up … LOL....... Did you work that out or did Ace tell you? X)BRB looking up cottaging! (PS how do you know these terms?)

my old head teacher taught them to me in detention

I fought a girl last week ... good fight .. lots of kicking and punching, it was a draw !

( taekwondo !! )

jackvdbuk

9 months of your life? prison sentence for that? really?5 years for … 9 months of your life? prison sentence for that? really?5 years for record to become spent, thats all really surely? or some good ol CS

shopstilldrops

WOW.............did you go down for it ?.............so wrong if you was … WOW.............did you go down for it ?.............so wrong if you was only defending your dog !

Bit more than defending my dog as I had took her home then hunted the ass down, there had been previous aggro with the guy trying to bait me but this was the straw that broke the camels back. Do what you want to me but involve my family or pets then.........

And to be fair I got it dropped from GBH to ABH. But 18 months was harsh IMO

RFC

last night can you belive

last night? what happened?

harlzter

Bit more than defending my dog as I had took her home then hunted the ass … Bit more than defending my dog as I had took her home then hunted the ass down, there had been previous aggro with the guy trying to bait me but this was the straw that broke the camels back. Do what you want to me but involve my family or pets then.........And to be fair I got it dropped from GBH to ABH. But 18 months was harsh IMO

ooh ,sounds pretty nasty ,,,,,,,,* note to ones self*.....dont mess with Harlzter , lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions