When Will DX Dispatch And Arrive?

6 replies
Found 13th Apr 2009
As Above When Will Dealextreme Depatch and Arrive?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

Usually within 10 days (arrival), but could be longer. I had to open a PayPal dispute with them last month for non-delivery of things I bought.

brawlzzz;4910154

wow did they come in the end ?

No. They had not sent the stuff. I only realised they were lying about sending it after I rechecked my order online. I was annoyed becaused I really wanted the items, but at least I got a full refund from PayPal. DX didn't bother to reply to Paypal's emails!

What are you ordering, as some things are on back order.

In general, they take 7-10 days from the time of ordering.

brawlzzz;4910253

how long did it take to get your money back

I think I had to wait 10 days after PayPal sent them an email. So within two weeks for sure!

When your cards arrive don't use the card readers. They get really hot in the USB drive. I smelt burning plastic and couldn't figure where it was coming from Throw them away and buy a good one from Argos, Maplin or PC World.

Wasn't trying to scare you with DX, it was the only time they let me down.

brawlzzz;4910327

ok how many times have you ordered ?

Five times, I think.

brawlzzz;4910244

2 TTDS's with the micro sd readers cost me 9.40??im scared nowat least … 2 TTDS's with the micro sd readers cost me 9.40??im scared nowat least amazon sent my R4 SDHC even though it woz a fake

i was reluctant to use these for the ttds cards, but bit the bullet and have ordered around 40 now, usually in 3s and 4s. i found the build quality off the crap compared to others, but for the price they are fine.

Delivery can vary, they send you confirmation off dispatch and once you get that it takes arround a week.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Linkin Park and Friends Celebrate Life in Honor of Chester Bennington strea…23
    2. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!79
    3. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.1023
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769580

See more discussions