Groups
    EXPIRED

When will the Xbox One drop in price. And how much by???

Should have ordered the Very deal. 10% cash back, £30 credit, Day One edition (with Fifa).

How much do you reckon it'll be at Xmas? Sub £300?

10 Comments

So over £100 knocked off after a month of release? You trolling?

Xmas it will not have dropped at all. That is a cert. 1 month and 3 days between release and xmas, not even the wii u dropped price that quickly

Xmas next year maybe sub 300 yes

I'd hope for £370.00 including game in 6 months or so...of course they have no obligation to drop prices

Edited by: "mcclunyboy" 9th Sep 2013

Original Poster

That Very deal was amazing. Can't believe I missed it. £357 for Day One edition WITH Fifa.

****!

Banned

I got a deal on Very. 10% off first order and a day one edition console. You could still get the deal if your a new customer.

A price drop will depend on how well it sells at launch price.The ps3 was also really expensive at launch (£425) and didn't sell that well and it got a price drop and better bundles fairly soon after ( i remember being really annoyed having bought the ps3 on day one).
    There will probably be good deals in about 6 -12 months after the hype has calmed down.

i say wait till Christmas before even considering either ps3 or xbox.

the first editions of most things have the most issues

Original Poster

AK48

I got a deal on Very. 10% off first order and a day one edition console. … I got a deal on Very. 10% off first order and a day one edition console. You could still get the deal if your a new customer.

Not with free Fifa!

AK48

I got a deal on Very. 10% off first order and a day one edition console. … I got a deal on Very. 10% off first order and a day one edition console. You could still get the deal if your a new customer.

Not a chance I'm afraid - they are all out of stock of day one consoles. They can't deliver until Christmas now if you order the standard edition.

Banned

redbutcher

Not a chance I'm afraid - they are all out of stock of day one consoles. … Not a chance I'm afraid - they are all out of stock of day one consoles. They can't deliver until Christmas now if you order the standard edition.

Oh that sucks then.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1719
      2. Iptv1228
      3. Music download79
      4. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed67

See more discussions