Groups

When Will we get Kidneys on HukD ??

As it seems 'GumTree' have branched into the market

Just wondering if HUKD have any plans ??

york.gumtree.com/yor…tml

16 Comments

Original Poster

http://york.gumtree.com/york/63/73107163.html]]

We will take your word for it... can't see any kidneys for sale though (_;)

I may need replacement ones in years to come.

Original Poster

ha ha ... that never took them long to pull that !!

It was up for £65k if you were interested .........
    Edited by: "rangermastiffs" 3rd Feb 2011

rangermastiffs

ha ha ... that never took them long to pull that !!It was up for £65k if … ha ha ... that never took them long to pull that !!It was up for £65k if you were interested .........

I'll just have to wait for that sort of money, was going to offer them an xbox in part ex or something.

theres a few trolls who could be doing with a new brain or even a heart................

for that sort of money I may resort to selling one!!

*Weapons
    *Medicines / Age Restricted Products
    *Copied Media
    *Console Cards / Pandora type batteries/PS3 Jailbreak Devices
    *Alcohol
    *Tobacco / accessories
    *Illegal Substances
    *Sexually Explicit Items
    *Non Transferable Items including Gaming/Adword Accounts
    *Items without an rrp, e.g. games marked as promo only or split bundles where no price comparison is valid.
    *Cable TV Boxes
    *Rail Tickets
    *Football Tickets
    *Vouchers with minimum spend, next to no resale value or available in electronic format only.
    *Currency / money exchange

Can anyone point me in the direction a the rule which forbids the sale of kidneys on HUKD.

It can't be classed as profiterring as I have spent thousands on them filtering enough beer to sink a battleship. Have kidneys got an rrp?

I think this is something which should be reviewed asap by the mods, maybe a first task for Adam?
    Edited by: "greg_68" 3rd Feb 2011

greg_68

*Weapons*Medicines / Age Restricted Products*Copied Media*Console Cards / … *Weapons*Medicines / Age Restricted Products*Copied Media*Console Cards / Pandora type batteries/PS3 Jailbreak Devices*Alcohol*Tobacco / accessories*Illegal Substances*Sexually Explicit Items*Non Transferable Items including Gaming/Adword Accounts*Items without an rrp, e.g. games marked as promo only or split bundles where no price comparison is valid.*Cable TV Boxes*Rail Tickets*Football Tickets*Vouchers with minimum spend, next to no resale value or available in electronic format only.*Currency / money exchangeCan anyone point me in the direction a the rule which forbids the sale of kidneys on HUKD.It can't be classed as profiterring as I have spent thousands on them filtering enough beer to sink a battleship. Have kidneys got an rrp?I think this is something which should be reviewed asap by the mods, maybe a first task for Adam?

seconded!

greg_68

*Weapons*Medicines / Age Restricted Products*Copied Media*Console Cards / … *Weapons*Medicines / Age Restricted Products*Copied Media*Console Cards / Pandora type batteries/PS3 Jailbreak Devices*Alcohol*Tobacco / accessories*Illegal Substances*Sexually Explicit Items*Non Transferable Items including Gaming/Adword Accounts*Items without an rrp, e.g. games marked as promo only or split bundles where no price comparison is valid.*Cable TV Boxes*Rail Tickets*Football Tickets*Vouchers with minimum spend, next to no resale value or available in electronic format only.*Currency / money exchangeCan anyone point me in the direction a the rule which forbids the sale of kidneys on HUKD.It can't be classed as profiterring as I have spent thousands on them filtering enough beer to sink a battleship. Have kidneys got an rrp?I think this is something which should be reviewed asap by the mods, maybe a first task for Adam?

it isnt actually LEGAL to sell organs in the uk tho is it? at least I dont think it is?

Original Poster

Suppose we could look at setting up a 'sperm bank'

I could offer "free" delivery Subject to Pics .. of course.

rangermastiffs

Suppose we could look at setting up a 'sperm bank'I could offer "free" … Suppose we could look at setting up a 'sperm bank'I could offer "free" delivery Subject to Pics .. of course.

bottled or draught?

Original Poster

barky

bottled or draught?

Special Delivery (_;)

Certainly not Hand delivered !!!
    Edited by: "rangermastiffs" 3rd Feb 2011

How about a soul?

I know Ebay won't let you sell your own (or anyone else's I suppose) because they say that 'proof of transfer of ownership can't be proven' !!!
    Edited by: "steve1221" 3rd Feb 2011

We are having a joke about it, but could a mod please clarify whether a kidney sale would be permitted... just out of interest of course

mumbojumbo

Would you please submit a photo of your viable kidney with a piece of … Would you please submit a photo of your viable kidney with a piece of paper showing your username and today's date. Thread locked.

Haha, Yes that could be the stumbleing block. X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764205
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31136
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio33
      4. What do these 2 men have in common69

See more discussions