WHEN will we get the yearly ACE "FREE TIN OF QUALITY STREET"

Just about time for ACE to do their FREE tin of Quality Street offer

and the yearly moan about not receiving the FREE tin, wondering if anybody has seen this annual farce as yet

12 Comments

Thanx for that now tucking in to my Slimfast chocky breakfast "meal" :giggle:

Banned

happy donkey;2959322

Thanx for that now tucking in to my Slimfast chocky breakfast "meal" … Thanx for that now tucking in to my Slimfast chocky breakfast "meal" :giggle:

How is the new job going happy donkey?

They had buy one get one free at Tesco Express last week, got 4 tins but think only 3 may make it to Christmas :oops:

Banned

choc1969;2959329

They had buy one get one free at Tesco Express last week, got 4 tins but … They had buy one get one free at Tesco Express last week, got 4 tins but think only 3 may make it to Christmas :oops:

They were £5 in my Tesco last night.

How was Africa's?

DLM;2959332

They were £5 in my Tesco last night.How was Africa's?

Disappointing :?, under new management and the cocktails weren't half as strong. Was still trollied by 11 and home just before 12 :oops:.......not trollied enough to kiss the fugly men though and there were plenty out last night lol Need a cooked brekkie

DLM;2959326

How is the new job going happy donkey?

Still waiting for the training grrrr supposed to start 27th Oct, just hope there are no changes, drivin me mad, lol thanx for askin tho :thumbsup:

Banned

choc1969;2959363

Disappointing :?, under new management and the cocktails weren't half as … Disappointing :?, under new management and the cocktails weren't half as strong. Was still trollied by 11 and home just before 12 :oops:.......not trollied enough to kiss the fugly men though and there were plenty out last night lol Need a cooked brekkie

Sorry to hear about your disappointment.

Hope you had a nice time anyway with your mates.

Are you going out tonight to complete the weekend?

Banned

happy donkey;2959401

Still waiting for the training grrrr supposed to start 27th Oct, just … Still waiting for the training grrrr supposed to start 27th Oct, just hope there are no changes, drivin me mad, lol thanx for askin tho :thumbsup:

Good training is hard to find, it is usually too slow or too fast.

I'm training to be a child-minder at the moment.

Good luck with it and i hope it turns out to be your best job ever :thumbsup:

DLM;2959425

Good training is hard to find, it is usually too slow or too fast.I'm … Good training is hard to find, it is usually too slow or too fast.I'm training to be a child-minder at the moment.Good luck with it and i hope it turns out to be your best job ever :thumbsup:

Thank u :-D hope it goes well for u too, :thumbsup: (sorry to hijack the thread :oops:)

DLM;2959416

Sorry to hear about your disappointment.Hope you had a nice time anyway … Sorry to hear about your disappointment.Hope you had a nice time anyway with your mates.Are you going out tonight to complete the weekend?

yea we had a laugh thanks hun :), off out at lunchtime to meet up with the girls, afternoon drinking.....so hair of the dog :whistling:

Banned

happy donkey;2959440

Thank u :-D hope it goes well for u too, :thumbsup: (sorry to hijack the … Thank u :-D hope it goes well for u too, :thumbsup: (sorry to hijack the thread :oops:)

I'm sorry for hijacking the thread too but i thought i would give you a little hello.

Enjoy the rest of your day :thumbsup:

Banned

choc1969;2959443

yea we had a laugh thanks hun :), off out at lunchtime to meet up with … yea we had a laugh thanks hun :), off out at lunchtime to meet up with the girls, afternoon drinking.....so hair of the dog :whistling:

Have a great time :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona12
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764038
    3. Pink Balls24
    4. Avoiding the adds on the desktop client for the Spotify free account812

See more discussions