Groups

When yoghurt attacks,

Sorry had to share this pic of my youngest as I think its great, he was eating yoghurt when he sneezed and jerked his arm flicking yoghurt in his face! He's got his cheeky look on!

26 Comments

Original Poster

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/harlzter/teej.jpg

Little tyke.hehe
    Mine sneeze and snot goes everywhere .. not as cute sadly

haha nice!!

awe, how cute. How old is he?

when eating yoghourt, ours looked like this without having to sneeze:)

Original Poster

bellabonkers;1901544

awe, how cute. How old is he?

Just turned two, but hes tiny (doesnt take after me then) He's in 9-12 and 9-18 month clothing still!

this one's ready to walk on it's own

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb30/teamstora/701c6179.jpg

hes gorgeous

bless, he looks like a right little cheeky chappie. I bet you both had a good giggle about it all.

My Son In My Avatar

very cute!

Original Poster

faiza1;1901610

hes gorgeous

He's eating us out of house and home, his typical breakfast his 3 weetabix, a yoghurt then a banana! I worked out weight for weight what he eats in a day and what that was the equivalent off with me and its the same as what I eat roughly in a week:w00t:

Original Poster

bellabonkers;1901624

bless, he looks like a right little cheeky chappie. I bet you both had a … bless, he looks like a right little cheeky chappie. I bet you both had a good giggle about it all.

Both? This was at grandparents house so there was grandma, grandad , his mum, brother and sister and myself and he was wandering round showing his face off and laughing!

harlzter;1901708

He's eating us out of house and home, his typical breakfast his 3 … He's eating us out of house and home, his typical breakfast his 3 weetabix, a yoghurt then a banana! I worked out weight for weight what he eats in a day and what that was the equivalent off with me and its the same as what I eat roughly in a week:w00t:

be glad! my DS2 is poorly at the mo and has gone right off his food... its not nice to see him like that... o ur gonna make me all emotional from the stress and worry!!

anyways a good ehalthy breakfast is a fab way to start the day.....looks like hes a good little boy... bless him!

Original Poster

raptorcigs;1901670

My Son In My Avatar

good idea! I'll have to turn it into an animated gif so his bro and sis can get in on it too!

raptorcigs;1901670

My Son In My Avatar

think we need a close up of yours as well:)..is that chocolate around his face?

He's a cutie

Original Poster

Becciex3;1901779

He's a cutie

Hiya becciex3 see youve managed to succesfully register! Please dont tell us you are as bad as lulsmammy! She's got quite a reputation round here :giggle:

He looks really cheeky ... lovely little lad

I wish I looked that cute when I got food all round my mouth!

harlzter;1901857

Hiya becciex3 see youve managed to succesfully register! Please dont tell … Hiya becciex3 see youve managed to succesfully register! Please dont tell us you are as bad as lulsmammy! She's got quite a reputation round here :giggle:

How cheeky!! And what exactly is my reputation!!!

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;1904206

As a good sport and being friendly - whats wrong with that??:whistling:
    I never said it was a bad reputation did I?
    Its HUKD that says you are too hot to handle

Lulu'sMammy;1904206

Is it a reputation beyond repute??:thumbsup:

harlzter;1906900

As a good sport and being friendly - whats wrong with that??:whistling:I … As a good sport and being friendly - whats wrong with that??:whistling:I never said it was a bad reputation did I?Its HUKD that says you are too hot to handle

Good job it's good as well! Otherwise serious ass wooping may occur!

Isn't it strange as parents we never tire of taking piccies of our offspring with food all around their mouths!!! :w00t:

Really cute little boy :-D

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;1907092

Good job it's good as well! Otherwise serious ass wooping may occur!

Damn i miss out again!http://bestsmileys.com/mooners/2.gif I hereby retract my previous statement:w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764230
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31142
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846177
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…45

See more discussions