Groups

When you are fed up and had enough - Not taking any more nonsense

I came across these stories which some may enjoy

Not the outcomes you might expect
    Will post the links below

5 Comments

Yes, I've seen the cat/bear one before :giggle:

The first on doesn't say what happens to the lamb after it head-butted the eagle. :w00t:

Original Poster

chesso;4408335

Yes, I've seen the cat/bear one before :giggle:The first on doesn't say … Yes, I've seen the cat/bear one before :giggle:The first on doesn't say what happens to the lamb after it head-butted the eagle. :w00t:

I know but assume it lived on this occasion at least. The cat and bear one made me laugh. Especially the bit refering to it being a clawless cat. Declawing a cat is a practice that is often carried out in the USA.

WoolyM;4408457

Declawing a cat is a practice that is often carried out in the USA.

Really; that's horrid. I'm not a cat person at all - I'm a bit allergic to them and I don't understand their body language but declawing is dreadful. Why do they do it? Just because of furniture or what?

Original Poster

chesso;4408582

Really; that's horrid. I'm not a cat person at all - I'm a bit allergic … Really; that's horrid. I'm not a cat person at all - I'm a bit allergic to them and I don't understand their body language but declawing is dreadful. Why do they do it? Just because of furniture or what?

I imagine so. I heard of it years back and was really quite shocked. Can't understand it myself. I think it is cruel.
    And I have had cats that have tore my hands apart with their gestures of love
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains33
      2. Jazz apple slicer for the price of a stamp22
      3. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer66
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car1818

See more discussions