Expired

When you are in bed....... DO NOT...........

15 replies
Found 12th Sep 2009
......sit on your laptop!!

The resulting broken screen is not conducive to a solid viewing experience later on.

( can't see shiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......... anything ).

So, anyone know any good deals on laptops at the moment?

It's for a 15yr old with a sharp bottom, who needs it for homework, facebook, emailing, messenger, etc. )

Thank you clever peeps x x x

1. Ask
  2. Bed
  3. Laptop
15 Comments

LOL

Could try hotukdeals.com/ite…op/

Some reasonable ones here.

Good luck! :thumbsup:

Sloth/Mod

Could have been worse............lid could have been open and could be picking glass out your ass right now. :-D

Banned

Syzable;6271908

Could have been worse............lid could have been open and could be … Could have been worse............lid could have been open and could be picking glass out your ass right now. :-D

oi Mr .. where is my new game :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Syzable;6271908

Could have been worse............lid could have been open and could be … Could have been worse............lid could have been open and could be picking glass out your ass right now. :-D

It was, she shattered the screen with her bottom and I didnt have to go through the tweezers to the ass route thankfully lol

Teenagers!!!

Original Poster

WantOne;6271905

LOLCould try http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/478881/which-laptop/Some … LOLCould try http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/478881/which-laptop/Some reasonable ones here.Good luck! :thumbsup:

Thank you hun, will have a quick decko, thank you xx

Sloth/Mod

dog_cop;6271913

oi Mr .. where is my new game :thumbsup:

I'm collecting achievements still. :-D

ClarityofMind;6271917

It was, she shattered the screen with her bottom and I didnt have to go … It was, she shattered the screen with her bottom and I didnt have to go through the tweezers to the ass route thankfully lol Teenagers!!!

Tell her that her ass is going to be busy today working off the debt. :-D

Banned

I'm collecting achievements still. :-D

come on hurry up you have had it now more than a week :x

claim on your house insurance:thumbsup:

Sloth/Mod

dog_cop;6271928

I'm collecting achievements still. :-Dcome on hurry up you have had it … I'm collecting achievements still. :-Dcome on hurry up you have had it now more than a week :x

It's my age i tell thee, i'm getting slow......that and the fact that 2 of 3 birthdays this week are now past and just baby's 1st to go in a couple of weeks.

All these parties are wearing me out. :lol:

Banned

Syzable;6271939

It's my age i tell thee, i'm getting slow......that and the fact that 2 … It's my age i tell thee, i'm getting slow......that and the fact that 2 of 3 birthdays this week are now past and just baby's 1st to go in a couple of weeks.All these parties are wearing me out. :lol:

dont forget mine next week ... massive present please.. Oh and have you seen the lego stuff on play.com :thumbsup:

Sloth/Mod

dog_cop;6271946

dont forget mine next week ... massive present please.. Oh and have you … dont forget mine next week ... massive present please.. Oh and have you seen the lego stuff on play.com :thumbsup:

I have. :-D Dude got some yesterday for his birthday

Your present is sooooo large i have chartered a plane to bring it. :-D

Can pick up a screen for around 60 quid + on ebay depending on laptop model.

]good priced screens

Much lulz...admit it CoM...it was you that broke it...stop blaming it on the daughter....!!!

holly100;6271936

claim on your house insurance:thumbsup:

Was just going to suggest the same. My daughter tripped over the cable for mine and it smashed on the floor. Home insurance paid for a new one as i had accidental damage cover

done the same with my daughters lappo i got a new screen from ebay and put it myself worked fine not too difficult to change .
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769571
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710988
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3167
    4. Add one, leave one game54415463

See more discussions