Groups

When you know feeding the baby has gone wrong

Was feeding the boy the other day - seemed to be going rather well - until he decided to take matters into his own hands (literally) - see below for the end result...

23 Comments

Original Poster

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y264/the-moob/ryan-feeding-oct-09-003.jpg

Hmmm nice -

matches his hair

arh bless, i have worse photos than that of my little one

aww thats cute and without putting a downer on it my little sis has got herself in bigger messes that was back in the day when only millionaires had digital though.

Aww he looks as though he enjoyed it

Original Poster

leilahfun;6625252

arh bless, i have worse photos than that of my little one

So it gets worse...:lol:

Looking forward to it.

lolz

just a heads up, it is actually against the rules to post pics of minors

Awww, he looks so proud of himself as well. Cute.

Well your little boy is becoming a big boy & wants to feed himself he prob thinks he done a very good job trying to feed himself. It could be worse you could have 2 or 3 little boys wanting to feed them self lol

Original Poster

micoo;6625283

lolzjust a heads up, it is actually against the rules to post pics of … lolzjust a heads up, it is actually against the rules to post pics of minors

Why do you keep posting yours then? :lol:

Lovely photo! I rmember when my little boy decided he wanted to feed himself - thank goodness for wood floors!! Have to admit, he's coming up for 8 years now and still makes a bl**dy mess! LOL!!

Bless, that's SO cute

Original Poster

melmorc;6625366

Lovely photo! I rmember when my little boy decided he wanted to feed … Lovely photo! I rmember when my little boy decided he wanted to feed himself - thank goodness for wood floors!! Have to admit, he's coming up for 8 years now and still makes a bl**dy mess! LOL!!

Yeah, we have wood floors too - does help quite a bit - especially now he's getting cauliflower and broccoli 'finger food' which inevitably ends up on the deck. :lol:

jellybaby22;6625331

but u post pics of yourself all the time

:? im not a minor

Wait till he has a nappy explosion one night and when you goto his cot............he'll look the same but not dinner. :w00t:

Bathing babies at 3am is never fun. lol

moob;6625541

Yeah, we have wood floors too - does help quite a bit - especially now … Yeah, we have wood floors too - does help quite a bit - especially now he's getting cauliflower and broccoli 'finger food' which inevitably ends up on the deck. :lol:

Your lil one is absolutely gorgeous hun x

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6625582

Your lil one is absolutely gorgeous hun x

Thanks very much COM.:thumbsup:

ah so cute !! get ready for it to get a lot worse lol

Original Poster

Syzable;6625571

Wait till he has a nappy explosion one night and when you goto his … Wait till he has a nappy explosion one night and when you goto his cot............he'll look the same but not dinner. :w00t:Bathing babies at 3am is never fun. lol

Been there done that mate - didn't think it would warrant a pic upload however! :lol:

Was on holiday in the Highlands couple weeks back, he 'done a number' and I asked to find the baby changing room in this posh hotel - they didn't have one, so I was told to use the lounge - so off I went and it was a particularly explosive effort as he had a wee virus - went all down his legs inside his jeans. Poo everywhere! Took off his clothes and got it all over my hands, the carpet - you name it. The bit that made me laugh was when I took off his socks - pulled one of them off, and in doing so, a tiny little bit of poo flew over my right shoulder. Couldn't find it anywhere! :oops: :lol:

moob;6625638

Been there done that mate - didn't think it would warrant a pic upload … Been there done that mate - didn't think it would warrant a pic upload however! :lol:Was on holiday in the Highlands couple weeks back, he 'done a number' and I asked to find the baby changing room in this posh hotel - they didn't have one, so I was told to use the lounge - so off I went and it was a particularly explosive effort as he had a wee virus - went all down his legs inside his jeans. Poo everywhere! Took off his clothes and got it all over my hands, the carpet - you name it. The bit that made me laugh was when I took off his socks - pulled one of them off, and in doing so, a tiny little bit of poo flew over my right shoulder. Couldn't find it anywhere! :oops: :lol:

:lol: Class.

Whenever my 3 have done it..........i always try to sneak out and shout to the wife that something smells funny, think the dogs farted..........can you check. :oops: lol

Original Poster

Syzable;6625666

:lol: Class.Whenever my 3 have done it..........i always try to sneak out … :lol: Class.Whenever my 3 have done it..........i always try to sneak out and shout to the wife that something smells funny, think the dogs farted..........can you check. :oops: lol

Damn, that's a good excuse - shame we had to re-home the dog.:whistling:

super cute!!!!!!!

Banned

Where are the pictures of the boobies and milk all over the floor?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions