When you move home do you need to change your prime delivery address?

Found 31st Jan
I moved 6 months ago and ever since I can't get Prime one day delivery. If I change the delivery address to my old address I get one day delivery. I've tried to contact Amazon twice about it now but I get nowhere.

They said that I can get one day delivery at my current address but no item that I buy or just test out in the checkout gives me the option. As soon as I change it to my old address I get the option for one day delivery.

I'm really confused. Is it because I now live in N.Ireland and N.Ireland doesn't get one day delivery?
The next person I chatted to said it's because N.Ireland isn't in the UK
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
2 Comments
Sloth/Mod
I'd imagine it's because you are in Northern Ireland. According to Amazon amazon.co.uk/gp/…490 the one day delivery is mainland UK only although i'm sure i read that they had a distribution centre in N.I as well. Although it's probably small and only certain items will be eligible.
Original Poster
Syzable11 m ago

I'd imagine it's because you are in Northern Ireland. According to Amazon …I'd imagine it's because you are in Northern Ireland. According to Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201910490 the one day delivery is mainland UK only although i'm sure i read that they had a distribution centre in N.I as well. Although it's probably small and only certain items will be eligible.

Thanks. I think I'll just cancel it. Without one day delivery it isn't worth the price at all.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants