When you order a large meal from KFC

Posted 11th Jul
3503838-cYbFd.jpgSeriously this is large? A snack box comes with large fries and has more than this!
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
You don’t have much luck with fast food do you? Maybe time to give the arteries a rest.
Here we go again.......................
23 Comments
You got off lightly there tbh, the chips can only be described as ‘wet
Edited by: "Dannyrobbo" 11th Jul
Did you go to the counter and complain?
Dannyrobbo11/07/2020 17:10

You got off lightly there tbh, the chips can only be described as ‘wet

KFC fries aren't typically the best no, but I counted them and there's 23. Something I'd only expect from a McDonald's Happy Meal.
LJM32111/07/2020 17:11

Did you go to the counter and complain?

I would if it wasn't an Uber Eats order, yes
dont see the problem?
andrewworrall111/07/2020 17:12

I would if it wasn't an Uber Eats order, yes

And what did they say? Did they offer any compensation?
LJM32111/07/2020 17:13

And what did they say? Did they offer any compensation?

Uber Eats won't that has to be a joke Uber Eats customer service is the worst. I didn't order in store otherwise I would've complained there and then
Here we go again.......................

KFC fries aren't typically the best no, but I counted them and there's 23. …KFC fries aren't typically the best no, but I counted them and there's 23. Something I'd only expect from a McDonald's Happy Meal.

at our mcds, the happy meal normally gets more chips than the adult ones...
You don’t have much luck with fast food do you? Maybe time to give the arteries a rest.
alg11/07/2020 17:55

at our mcds, the happy meal normally gets more chips than the adult ones...

Kids love chips.

KFC fries aren't typically the best no, but I counted them and there's 23. …KFC fries aren't typically the best no, but I counted them and there's 23. Something I'd only expect from a McDonald's Happy Meal.

since they started serving those new fries it’s by weight not number. I just wish they’d fry the bloody things to have a bit of a crisp, they are like boiled chips.
Call it the "Boris meal" which tackles the British obesity and fights Covid.
Edited by: "TobyZ" 11th Jul
Uber takes a commission on orders, the merchant takes that commission out of your portion.
I don't like KFC chips. They're not fries. They're not chips. Something in-between. But gone wrong.
Gollywood11/07/2020 22:51

I don't like KFC chips. They're not fries. They're not chips. Something …I don't like KFC chips. They're not fries. They're not chips. Something in-between. But gone wrong.

I swear they are microwaved that can be the only explon
Don't know why KFC keep changing the fries but these are horrible. Should be like the US, wedges, mash, and biscuits (no fries).
Azwipe11/07/2020 23:20

Don't know why KFC keep changing the fries but these are horrible. Should …Don't know why KFC keep changing the fries but these are horrible. Should be like the US, wedges, mash, and biscuits (no fries).

Fries

Chips
Take away on a plate .... love it
If you want a KFC life hack and you're eating it at home, tip it in the air fryer for 5 mins, much better, chips actually crispy, or just don't bother and make your own.
Edited by: "dcx_badass" 12th Jul
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants