Groups

When you support a quality team like arsenal..

Banned
    You can create threads celebrating the victory before it's even kicked off. hopefully be a good game though and not to much of a walkerover.

20 Comments

Original Poster Banned

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj150/BoskoCreations/chamakarsenal.png

brb *searching for egg on face gif for later*

Original Poster Banned

^^^^ save yourself some time

I think there maybe an upset tonight with team AW will be putting out

Original Poster Banned

nah no chance - after the first game though I see why people might fancy Leeds but I'm sure arsenal will sweep this one up after 90mins.

Leeds 2 - 1 Arsenal (After extra time) is my tip (_;)

s?u!

Original Poster Banned

shamus1975

s?u!

Huh?

You can create threads celebrating the victory before it's even kicked … You can create threads celebrating the victory before it's even kicked off. hopefully be a good game though and not to much of a walkerover.

What have Arsenal won lately. oO

Original Poster Banned

coff101

Leeds 2 - 1 Arsenal (After extra time) is my tip (_;)

Get your money on it then (_;)

Original Poster Banned

thesaint

What have Arsenal won lately. oO

I didn't say they had, just said when you support a quality team, which they are. Carling cup is coming this year though. Yay! X)

DangerGod

I didn't say they had, just said when you support a quality team, which … I didn't say they had, just said when you support a quality team, which they are.

M'kay.
    So they haven't won anything in years, yet you can create a thread a thread celebrating a victory.
    Makes sense.

1-0 Leeds

DangerGod

Get your money on it then (_;)

Oh did I not say? My tips are always wrong.

Original Poster Banned

thesaint

M'kay.So they haven't won anything in years, yet you can create a thread … M'kay.So they haven't won anything in years, yet you can create a thread a thread celebrating a victory.Makes sense.

Yes well done sanity boy, you got it.

brb *deleting egg on face gif*

Original Poster Banned

notts6501

1-0 Leeds

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/Sanford_Son_Laughing.gif

Banned

This is the first time you've done this for a few weeks. I remember the thread well....Guard against comebacks. LOL

Ive just fallen in.... You're playing a championship side. But hey, that means you're in for a no win situation. Fingers crossed. LOL Expect the drug addict to appear if you lose.

Original Poster Banned

guv

This is the first time you've done this for a few weeks. I remember the … This is the first time you've done this for a few weeks. I remember the thread well....Guard against comebacks. LOLIve just fallen in.... You're playing a championship side. But hey, that means you're in for a no win situation. Fingers crossed. LOL Expect the drug addict to appear if you lose.

Didn't fancy watching the game then.

Original Poster Banned

Holy horse balls.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. help: windows 10 wifi issue44
      2. Car park fine UKPC11
      3. Iphone 7 - What Case?621
      4. Hamburg at christmas11

See more discussions