Groups

When your in need of something...

how many of us think "i'll just ask the lads and lasses" on the Hotukdeals Board? They'll know where i can get/find what i need?

Me, for one!!

10 Comments

Yep, also know can get advice on technical queries (like how to post piccies!!) and such like :thumbsup:

It's what this site is all about - helpfull people :-D

Long may it continue :thumbsup:

I normally do my own research first and then if i can't find what i am looking for i will post it!

Yeah normally one of the first places i come, i love this site and normally everyone is so helpful. xxxx

Just done this myself before noticing this thread. 99 times out of a 100 someone has the answer.

me too, I would feel lost without it now, its just the comfort of knowing that you can ask someone something and 9 times out of 10 get the answer. Most of the people on here are really helpful and friendly and I , for one appreciate it so much -thank you all my fellow Hukd'ers

I like to post sarcy silly responses to people queries... :oops:
    or when i'm incredibly board i'll start a random chat like.... join the orange balloon race! (which i forgot about!)

i do because im useless at searching online for anything lol ppl on hukd always find it tho lol

HUKD is a great british institution, we want in the book of rights .. ;-)

Just done it - never lets this old boy down.

I just remembered what i like to help people with... holidays... but i end up finding ones i want to go on instead... :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      2. Virgin Media TV56
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions