Wheny protein without artificial sweeteners

Posted 28th Jan
Hi guys

I had recently bought some whey protein from a deal here, I think it was Impact whey.

I think Sucralose in it is not suiting me, causing all sort of weird muscle symptoms.

Having read online sucralose can cause these issues.

Could you suggest where could I get good quality protein powder without sucralose or other artificial sweeteners.

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
Reflex whey is probably the celeanest on the market, though as no sweetners it has no real flavour if that's required.
Edited by: "kman0013" 28th Jan
deleted1175484
Quick google - bulkpowders.co.uk/protein/natural-protein.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIncDKnZSm5wIVTbTtCh3rFQ30EAAYASAAEgJ4Y_D_BwE

I’ve used them in the past seems okay quality not the best.

Edit - I decided to leave this here as another comment will probably be spam. Just watch for people recommend as you can see both probably just share their favourite companies. Myprotein night stock one without Sucralose (apart from their unflavoured) so have a look. Get onto a bodybuilding/sports forum and just watch out for bro science and claims. I picked the first result from google, a company that I used years ago and even then I’m not saying they’re great, but if you are just topping up your intake and don’t care about anything else
Edited by: "deleted1175484" 28th Jan
deleted1175484
kman001328/01/2020 11:10

Reflex whey is probably the celeanest on the market, though as no …Reflex whey is probably the celeanest on the market, though as no sweetners it has no real flavour if that's required.

Literally every one of their products apart from Natural Whey contains Sucralose.

Also cleanest? Check their ingredients/nutritional pages, when you start getting into the teens for ingredients you cant call them “clean” whatever clean means.
deleted1175484
colinged28/01/2020 11:20

myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/impact-whey-protein/10530943.htmlUse code …myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/impact-whey-protein/10530943.htmlUse code extra for 25% off. Haven't used it specifically but I like myprotein stuff and seems to have good reviews from people with similar stomach upsets.

Unless they’re looking for unflavoured, again it has Sucralose
I am happy with unflavoured, will mix whatever milk shake powder with sugar. I don't mind sugar at this stage.

thanks for the suggestions all of you
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants