wher can i get decent quality mens straight or loose fit jeans? best place at good price

20 replies
Found 26th Dec 2016
Mens jeans

20 Comments

Good question, I would like to know the answer

ASOS have very good sales sometimes and regular discount codes. Defo worth a look.

debenhams sales

the market

I got 4 pairs from Tesco, bought different sizes used click and collect then took all the ones that didn't fit back to the shop.

Officers club has some decent jeans .

Route One also another option.

next sale

MandM Direct always been good for me. Use topcashback for CB

Gap outlet

Got to agree with geeadamg always had trouble getting loose fit jeans as I'm tall but route one fit and quality is great and good prices

Matalan is always good.

Second m&m direct, but order a couple of sizes of each and return the ones that don't fit. I ordered a few w32 and some were spot on some not.

And this was PRE christmas dinner

Original Poster

Thanx all for the responses..very much appreciated il check them out

Sometimes get bargains from here
Edited by: "Splodger101" 26th Dec 2016

My husband likes the cross hatch ones from m&m. I think they were £15-£20 a pair and fit lovely

Oxfam. A Christmas party. A clothing bank.

Peacocks. Good selection and sensible prices. Nearly all my jeans came from there

If you have access to Costco they have a brand called Urban Star which is really good and economical. I would definitely recommend that over jeans from Gap Outlet or brands like Red Herring from Debenhams.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21128
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769544
    3. Exploding Paw Patrol foam soap Leaves child in ICU11
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3065

See more discussions