Groups

Where........

Does everyone work, thanks alot, just wondering, cos my mum says iv got a poncy (gayish) job lol safe, danny.

36 Comments

]Try here. A thread from 5 days ago.

tell your mum its all bless alie safe fam

Original Poster

lol, ur names me? wat the hell lol! and oh yh, someone alredi did it :O !

Does your mother consider Gay to be an insult? So what's your job? Service manager? Accountant, Banker? Teacher? Doctor? Nurse?

Because Gay people do all these jobs, so I suppose would be Gayish...

Original Poster

lmao i will numpty m8!

4241mackay;2112639

lol, ur names me? wat the hell lol! and oh yh, someone alredi did it :O … lol, ur names me? wat the hell lol! and oh yh, someone alredi did it :O !

what the?? i find that hard to read. So what is it you do then?

4241mackay;2112641

lmao i will numpty m8!

Original Poster

nah, she says poncy, not gay, i was just signifying meaning (my meaning) and lmao im only 18, so just got part time while at 6thform..in a garden centre

4241mackay;2112639

lol, ur names me? wat the hell lol! and oh yh, someone alredi did it :O … lol, ur names me? wat the hell lol! and oh yh, someone alredi did it :O !

laugh out loud your name is me? what the hell laugh out loud! and and also someone already did it! :O

if that helps lol

bellabonkers;2112644

what the?? i find that hard to read. So what is it you do then?

ditto

4241mackay;2112650

nah, she says poncy, not gay, i was just signifying meaning (my meaning) … nah, she says poncy, not gay, i was just signifying meaning (my meaning) and lmao im only 18, so just got part time while at 6thform..in a garden centre

Perhaps you should give up the job and study a bit more...English would be a good place to start :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Laughing my ass off, is not it, i fairly agree with this, i am a highly academic student bazzaric excetra, ill have you know!

how i like one?

lolz!!!!!11eleven

sigh ..

numpty please please get rid of the avy, its really is possibly the sickest thing I have ever seen :oops: :-D

chesso;2112690

sigh ..

:friends:

MoneySavingG;2112706

numpty please please get rid of the avy, its really is possibly the … numpty please please get rid of the avy, its really is possibly the sickest thing I have ever seen :oops: :-D

lol i could put sicker things up
    but then that would result in some questioning from the mods lol

Original Poster

i think its quite creative and stuff. just look at him, licking his nipple, family guys joke also !

doorman for wherever im sent

Original Poster

lol, a doorman? whats that then ?

brb trollin

4241mackay;2112824

lol, a doorman? whats that then ?

a doorman is a man who sells doors ! silly billy ! :roll:

A job is a job whichever you look at it.

Original Poster

lol, i c! how does selling doors do it for you then ace?

Original Poster

wat job is trollin

4241mackay;2112904

wat job is trollin

I think this is collecting all the trolleys from Tesco's etc :giggle:

lol. its the more polite term for bouncer.

Ace Hayward;2112950

lol. its the more polite term for bouncer.

ace, a little OT but how long did it take for your SIA licence to be approved (security check)?

snowtiger;2112862

a doorman is a man who sells doors ! silly billy ! :roll:

...... and double glazing nodoubt :-D

GoDutchGo;2112983

...... and double glazing nodoubt :-D

:giggle:brb playing !

MoneySavingG;2112964

ace, a little OT but how long did it take for your SIA licence to be … ace, a little OT but how long did it take for your SIA licence to be approved (security check)?

well it took 6 weeks for my letter of confirmation and another 4 after that for the actual licence to turn up. but that was 2 years back. sia are a bit behind atm and alot of people seem to be waiting 14 odd weeks for it

Ace Hayward;2113066

well it took 6 weeks for my letter of confirmation and another 4 after … well it took 6 weeks for my letter of confirmation and another 4 after that for the actual licence to turn up. but that was 2 years back. sia are a bit behind atm and alot of people seem to be waiting 14 odd weeks for it

Damn. Even if I apply straight way looks like it'll be after summer before I can start working then. Thanks for the info anyway. :thumbsup:

yea, you done the courses yet though?

Ace Hayward;2113126

yea, you done the courses yet though?

Nah, but I can either do the dodgy or attend the two day course. I was gonna do it at the end of the month when my exams are finished. But I don't know if Im gonna bother now. It was just so I could do some PT warehouse work while doing my dissertation.

its a 4day course, not 2.

Banned

as long as your working ang not a the rock and roll it s ok
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …85143
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      3. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions