Groups
    EXPIRED

Where?

Has Rappy gone?

10 Comments

not posting on here anymore AFAIK..just using the PM's and browsing @ the offers

basically avoiding misc lol

pfff he never even apologised after his mad pms and putting me on ignore after I had the temerity to have a go at that com thing.

Original Poster

ants97;7478039

pfff he never even apologised after his mad pms and putting me on ignore … pfff he never even apologised after his mad pms and putting me on ignore after I had the temerity to have a go at that com thing.

any linkage?

lil_tiger;7477965

not posting on here anymore AFAIK..just using the PM's and browsing @ the … not posting on here anymore AFAIK..just using the PM's and browsing @ the offersbasically avoiding misc lol

how do you know he's browsing stuff, im not after stalking him, just curious.

skusey;7478053

any linkage?

nah, start talking about com and the thread will be pulled suffice to say he had a little go at me when com was deemed to be lovely and going through a hard time :w00t:

ants97;7478087

nah, start talking about com and the thread will be pulled suffice to say … nah, start talking about com and the thread will be pulled suffice to say he had a little go at me when com was deemed to be lovely and going through a hard time :w00t:

I got suspended 3 times because of that thing com as well as having to change my avi

richp;7478070

how do you know he's browsing stuff, im not after stalking him, just … how do you know he's browsing stuff, im not after stalking him, just curious.

cos he told me.....:)

ants97;7478087

nah, start talking about com and the thread will be pulled suffice to say … nah, start talking about com and the thread will be pulled suffice to say he had a little go at me when com was deemed to be lovely and going through a hard time :w00t:

boothy;7478104

I got suspended 3 times because of that thing com as well as having to … I got suspended 3 times because of that thing com as well as having to change my avi

**yawn**

lil_tiger;7478123

cos he told me.....:)

lol, ok i thought i was being excludified from a secret area of the site.

just out of interest is there a page that shows you who is online, as ive seen some forums with a members list at the bottom of the page.

lil tiger is right he is bored of misc

richp;7478147

lol, ok i thought i was being excludified from a secret area of the … lol, ok i thought i was being excludified from a secret area of the site.just out of interest is there a page that shows you who is online, as ive seen some forums with a members list at the bottom of the page.

not sure...the flame near your username is meant to show if youre online but you can disable that....and there is the last activity on your profile page

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261380
    2. word association Game74044574
    3. Giffgaff New goodybags33
    4. Santander - Compensation1617

See more discussions