Found 14th Sep 2007
..........all those people who used to post replies in the 'deal request' section. 3 times recently I've posted asking for help and got no replies at all! I've made sure I put lots of details in the title and that seems to mean it doesn't even get read!
Am I asking for the wrong thing?? seems that there are only a few items that people reply to (ds lite springs to mind), Are the 'helpful' people busy elsewhere or have left the site? or is it me? ;-) have I been cast out (possibly for asking the wrong questions in the first place? ):-( or are we just overloading the site with repeats of the same thing (ds lite springs to mind again) and people have stopped helping?
whatever it is - its a shame - I have had some excellent help in the past and have tried to help others where possible. Please take the time to stick your 'five penny worth in' - you never know - it could just be really useful and you may be the one asking for help or advice in the future! :thumbsup:

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

Doesn't seem too quiet over there - 4 unanswered on front page on Deal Reqs, not a massive %, tough admittedly I didn't get any replies on my last deal request either. Perhaps we were just too picky.

I used to help out a lot but have been busy and unwell lately so not over there as much (although still helping out when I can)

Aquatic

Please take the time to stick your 'five penny worth in' - you never … Please take the time to stick your 'five penny worth in' - you never know - it could just be really useful and you may be the one asking for help or advice in the future! :thumbsup:

If its something I know about then I usually post a reply but I agree its a useful forum (and there is a great deal less "flaming" goes on in the wanted section). One of the better forums on HDUK...posts are constructive and people are appreciative.

I too try and post a reply if i can offer any help-but posted myself and had only one or no replies sometimes !

I'm a little limited into what help I can offer but do take a gander and answer any questions I can properly.

I do reply to deal requests but there only so much I know or can advise about.When people start asking about electrical goods,specially anything computer related I got no idea.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions