EXPIRED

Where are all the ridiculous magazines this year??

Usually loads of these first week of january and havent seen a single one advertised.

"build your own house in 3000 issues-free with part one-6 bricks to get you started"

"build a scale model of a labrador in 400 issues-subscribe now and get a free tail with part 2"

that kinda thing

who buys these things anyways?

15 Comments

Only seen one which was a crochet part works one. I really wanted but couldn't get hold of it anywhere.

there is a top gear one but thats the only one i seen.

Build a r/c plane in 2000 weeks @ £5.99 per week, Total cost of 1.2 million quid, I know what you mean.

When i was younger i used to buy the spinechillers mag, you didnt build anything but i did read every word in them, thats the only mag i ever got on a weekly oy monthly basis.

:whistling:

bluebindy123;7488009

Only seen one which was a crochet part works one. I really wanted but … Only seen one which was a crochet part works one. I really wanted but couldn't get hold of it anywhere.

lucky escape then

jon1000jon;7488036

:whistling:lucky escape then

Ha ha. I used to be able to crochet when I was really young but thought I would.nt mind learning again. They have instructions for idiots suits me fine!

jon1000jon;7488027

there is a top gear one but thats the only one i seen.Build a r/c plane … there is a top gear one but thats the only one i seen.Build a r/c plane in 2000 weeks @ £5.99 per week, Total cost of 1.2 million quid, I know what you mean.When i was younger i used to buy the spinechillers mag, you didnt build anything but i did read every word in them, thats the only mag i ever got on a weekly oy monthly basis.

I bought the Top Gear one for my son yesterday... You don't get the 'STIG' case for the trading cards until issue 2 :x !

Pr3cious18;7488114

I bought the Top Gear one for my son yesterday... You don't get the … I bought the Top Gear one for my son yesterday... You don't get the 'STIG' case for the trading cards until issue 2 :x !

so they can rope you in, probs about £5 per week for the rest of your life.

I love horses
best of all the animals
I love horses
they're my friends

Classic

bluebindy123;7488009

Only seen one which was a crochet part works one. I really wanted but … Only seen one which was a crochet part works one. I really wanted but couldn't get hold of it anywhere.

WHSmiths sell them :thumbsup:

Normally the best mags are on the top shelf shame I'm a dwarf

only seen top gear one so far.

1.50 first issue then 2.50 thereafter.

Banned

Don't forget the classic small print

"First issue 25p all subsequent issues £12.99."

Original Poster

DanJackson;7488243

Don't forget the classic small print"First issue 25p all subsequent … Don't forget the classic small print"First issue 25p all subsequent issues £12.99."

Im beginning to get the idea from some of your posts dan that you may be slightly cynical:whistling:

Banned

bluebindy123;7488009

I have got it, it is going to be my new hobby.

I made a chain today :-D

Banned

barky;7488299

Im beginning to get the idea from some of your posts dan that you may be … Im beginning to get the idea from some of your posts dan that you may be slightly cynical:whistling:

Not at all....

DLM;7488313

I have got it, it is going to be my new hobby.I made a chain today :-D

Nice, send it to cashmygold.com
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona1527
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764044
    3. PDF Drive is your search engine for PDF files. No annoying ads, no download…22
    4. Weekly game codes giveaway 183317

See more discussions