Expired

Where are all the short leg size 10 maternity Jeans/combats???

5 replies
Found 9th Jan 2009
Please can I get links to places that stock the above on or offline at reasonable prices I have seen the redherring/debenhams deal already - out of stock!. Everywhere I go they are all 32" leg or above, is every pregnant woman over 5ft 6 or what?

Then if I do find any...

1) no size 10 in stock or 2) no short leg available!!

thanks.

5 Comments

i found next great when i was preggers last year

I agree, I got most of my maternity clothes from Next and I'm pretty sure they do a short size or at least their regular length isn't 32". They also sell really well on ebay when you've finished so perhaps have a look on their too.

We've got a pair of 10S Mama's & Papa's Straight-Leg jeans here that my wife bought before Xmas but we haven't had a chance to take back yet.

They cost us £15, if you want you can have them for £15 plus the price of a stamp and envelope

Actually if you look at [url]www.mamasandpapas.co.uk[/url] they've got them still listed as in stock on the website. If you'd rather buy from a store you can call their customer services and they'll check stock in your local store :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks for the feedback I found these in the end, back at debenhams lol debenhams.com/web…_-1
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. MacBook77
    2. Barclays app ATM withdrawal34
    3. Recover WIN 10 on HP Laptop45
    4. 241 cinema code - how to ask?37

See more discussions