Groups

Where are HMV online based?

I was expecting a package today or are based in Guernsey or something?

10 Comments

Banned

Jersey I think

they're in Guernsey

]http//hm…349

Alderney ( oops sorry thought this was word association game :oops: )

Original Poster

ODB_69;4088942

Jersey I think

Thanks for your reply that puts my mind at rest I could't see anything on their website regarding their location. I'll give it a couple more days then.

Cheers!

guernsey mate yeah

ODB_69;4088942

Jersey I think

ur thinking of tesco me thinks.

Banned

acecatcher3;4088973

ur thinking of tesco me thinks.

or Play me thinks again

There's people out there who think when you buy online it comes out of a physical shop.

Maybe it's what's Santa's Elves get upto when they're earning outside Xmas season income?

They're a small army of HMV staff who take stuff of the shelves of your local HMV store and put them into boxes for you. Then affix the postage label. They borrow Santa's sleigh to haul all the packages down to the Post Office.

Bought something 10 days ago, said it was dispatched 9 days ago from HMV , turned up yesterday. Was sure it was lost but then remembered it was the slowest delivery in the world from them

jdpwest;4089173

Bought something 10 days ago, said it was dispatched 9 days ago from HMV … Bought something 10 days ago, said it was dispatched 9 days ago from HMV , turned up yesterday. Was sure it was lost but then remembered it was the slowest delivery in the world from them

Oh well, this sets my mind at rest. Bought 2 blu-rays earlier in the month. One arrived 2 days after dispatch. The other still hasn't arrived, despite being posted a day earlier. Monday will be day 10 since order....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions