Where are next months PS plus games?

Posted 27th May
They’re usually posted at 16:31 by one of our eagle eyed members it’s now 5 to 5 and nothing
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

19 Comments
IamMT27/05/2020 16:58

? …? https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/call-of-duty-wwii-as-part-of-junes-playstation-plus-lineup-3471297

That was the one off game though, they’ve always gave out the two monthly games at 16:30 on the last Wednesday of the month. Maybe we’re in for something good!
That is one of the two.

Rumour tree suggests the second might be Star Wars Battlefront 2
Uridium27/05/2020 17:48

That is one of the two.Rumour tree suggests the second might be Star Wars …That is one of the two.Rumour tree suggests the second might be Star Wars Battlefront 2

Or perhaps Spiderman.
But why haven’t they been announced? Seems odd
I can almost feel the anxiety of Buzz hovering above that submit button
Apparently they are waiting until state of play announcement tonight at 9pm on YouTube or twitch, along with some exclusive 'the last of us part 2' extended gameplay footage.
matthews947927/05/2020 19:24

Apparently they are waiting until state of play announcement tonight at …Apparently they are waiting until state of play announcement tonight at 9pm on YouTube or twitch, along with some exclusive 'the last of us part 2' extended gameplay footage.

Yeah just read that mate, thanks for the heads up I think it will be two random games, no Spider-Man, Star Wars etc, I wonder what they’ll throw at us.
Kratos6927/05/2020 19:39

Yeah just read that mate, thanks for the heads up I think it will be …Yeah just read that mate, thanks for the heads up I think it will be two random games, no Spider-Man, Star Wars etc, I wonder what they’ll throw at us.

Star wars would be nice, but you know how it is with rumours. I'm happy with cod ww2 as I nearly purchased it recently but now glad I didn't. It took nearly 11 hours to download, its a reminder of using dial up and everyone downloading overnight.
matthews947927/05/2020 19:48

Star wars would be nice, but you know how it is with rumours. I'm happy …Star wars would be nice, but you know how it is with rumours. I'm happy with cod ww2 as I nearly purchased it recently but now glad I didn't. It took nearly 11 hours to download, its a reminder of using dial up and everyone downloading overnight.

Haha! I’d be happy with anything I haven’t played to be honest, even though Spider-Man I’ve played, it would be amazing for others that haven’t to experience it. I really want resident evil 2 on plus or now this coming month, if not I’m going to pick it up again if it’s in the big sale next week.
Kratos6927/05/2020 19:52

Haha! I’d be happy with anything I haven’t played to be honest, even tho …Haha! I’d be happy with anything I haven’t played to be honest, even though Spider-Man I’ve played, it would be amazing for others that haven’t to experience it. I really want resident evil 2 on plus or now this coming month, if not I’m going to pick it up again if it’s in the big sale next week.

I have not experienced spidey but hear its very good and apparently there is going to be a new spidey for ps5, so them giving this away will create some hype for the new one.
GTA 5 and Golf Mania
So state of play came and went and still nothing. What's going on, I need to know what it is so I can start moaning (jokes)
ajameswood27/05/2020 21:29

So state of play came and went and still nothing. What's going on, I need …So state of play came and went and still nothing. What's going on, I need to know what it is so I can start moaning (jokes)

Maybe it’s just call of duty
matthews947927/05/2020 19:24

Apparently they are waiting until state of play announcement tonight at …Apparently they are waiting until state of play announcement tonight at 9pm on YouTube or twitch, along with some exclusive 'the last of us part 2' extended gameplay footage.

Turns out that's a nope :/
No news as far as I can tell on this then?
HokkaHokka28/05/2020 12:13

No news as far as I can tell on this then?

Nothing yet, hopefully some update by the end of the week.
No updates yet
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants