Where are the deers?

Found 10th Aug
I made an account on around the 19th of July and I just got the app today and I cannot find any deers. Is it glitched or does my account have to be ultra old? somebody please help I would like to be included in the hunt.
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Don't need to down vote things that you are not interested in (that could equate to many 'good deals' getting cold) Just vote up the ones that you feel are good or helpful.
HaroonA105 m ago

I thought if I down vote things I am not interested in they wouldn't pop …I thought if I down vote things I am not interested in they wouldn't pop up anymore. Is that not how it works?

no its a deal site you are supposed to vote on the strength of the actual deal, if you think its a great deal vote hot, if you think thats a poor price vote cold. Its not supposed to be if you like the product or not, most people will vote only on deals they know about but some will always vote say Apple deals cold as they dont like apple but thats just being a bit nasty as it may be a great deal for some one.

The deer dont pop up because of what you vote on, its random even viewing pages they will pop up.
20 Comments
They just randomly pop up
ding2 m ago

They just randomly pop up

I just read something about having to have a voting badge and be a deal poster or something. For the voting do I just down vote and up vote what is relevant to me? Because I have just been down voting things I am not interested in.
Edited by: "HaroonA10" 10th Aug
You'll see some antlers pop up at the bottom of the screen
thewrecker747710th Aug

You'll see some antlers pop up at the bottom of the screen

I don't have the 2 badges though so I can't participate. But for voting do I just down vote and upvote thongs I am not interested in?
Congratulations for when you win
Don't need to down vote things that you are not interested in (that could equate to many 'good deals' getting cold) Just vote up the ones that you feel are good or helpful.
HaroonA1019 m ago

I don't have the 2 badges though so I can't participate. But for voting do …I don't have the 2 badges though so I can't participate. But for voting do I just down vote and upvote thongs I am not interested in?

you just need to be a users anyone can play and win, new users are always some of the winners just check the rules. You dont have to vote but you should vote on the deal not something you are interested in.

hotukdeals.com/pep…val
eslick1 m ago

you just need to be a users anyone can play and win, new users are always …you just need to be a users anyone can play and win, new users are always some of the winners just check the rules. You dont have to vote but you should vote on the deal not something you are interested in.https://www.hotukdeals.com/pepper-festival

I thought if I down vote things I am not interested in they wouldn't pop up anymore. Is that not how it works?
HaroonA105 m ago

I thought if I down vote things I am not interested in they wouldn't pop …I thought if I down vote things I am not interested in they wouldn't pop up anymore. Is that not how it works?

no its a deal site you are supposed to vote on the strength of the actual deal, if you think its a great deal vote hot, if you think thats a poor price vote cold. Its not supposed to be if you like the product or not, most people will vote only on deals they know about but some will always vote say Apple deals cold as they dont like apple but thats just being a bit nasty as it may be a great deal for some one.

The deer dont pop up because of what you vote on, its random even viewing pages they will pop up.
HaroonA108 m ago

No. By downvoting you are giving a cold vote to a potentially decent deal.

If you think the deal is great then upvote it. If you think its a poor deal downvote it (in a nutshell). Some folks downvote every apple deal, some people upvote everything.

edit - ninja'd by esclick
Edited by: "MichyM" 10th Aug
Is also helpful if you vote on a deal to give a reason. You may have a reason to vote down a deal that could be pertinent to someone else, and may save them from making a mistake.
Ohhhh he's only here for the dear
ashmac47 m ago

Oh deer!
Nvm guys I just found like this like flame thing at the bottom of my screen and I got something called a silver deer. I guess I am included after all lol.
HaroonA101 h, 45 m ago

I don't have the 2 badges though so I can't participate. But for voting do …I don't have the 2 badges though so I can't participate. But for voting do I just down vote and upvote thongs I am not interested in?

How can you not be interested in thongs
If you think it's a good deal vote +, if you think it's a deal vote - .
thewrecker74771 m ago

How can you not be interested in thongs If you think it's a good …How can you not be interested in thongs If you think it's a good deal vote +, if you think it's a deal vote - .

You can see how people vote? I never knew that lol.
There's numbers in the top left of the deal, if they are blue and has a - next to it that means that people think it's not a good deal. If the numbers are red that's a good deal.
Edited by: "thewrecker7477" 10th Aug
ashmac1 h, 29 m ago

Aren't we all
You can play without having reached the two badges - some prizes have been set aside for those who have reached these badges and some prizes are open for everyone to play. Good Luck.
I have 26 deers and not one of them are gold so basically amount to nothing and a complete waste of my time!!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants