Where are the MODS?

Seen no posts from MODS for at least 2-3 days.

Wonder where they are :-/

No Deals from Edi and he is the main man when it comes to posting deals

Has the new site took away their jobs I wonder lol or are they on Strike ? lol

7 Comments

edi's gone on holiday for a few weeks and emmajk's ISP has gone down and she's just been told 3 days to fix it!

Original Poster

[SIZE="4"]Thanks is there somewhere I can see who is online? I can't remember seeing it with new site.

I swear that avator keeps coming back and I have changed it 3 times since I had it on for 5 minutes last night:? God knows whats going on with that [/SIZE]

Edit- Yep definitely choose the Do not use an avatar option :-/

Banned

There's only 3500 people on here, seems down from normal?

rayman posted on the for sale forum 10 mins ago... it's been chaos there without him/her!

There's only 3500 people on here, seems down from normal?

The time period it considered people online for was changed during the update, i.e. used to be a longer time period before it considered a user inactive and didn't count. Will check on this tomorrow and adjust it.

Admin;1357056

The time period it considered people online for was changed during the … The time period it considered people online for was changed during the update, i.e. used to be a longer time period before it considered a user inactive and didn't count. Will check on this tomorrow and adjust it.

Bet you wish you where with Edi! Only joking . My only comment would be lack of timing. Have a Great Christmas & keep up the good work. :santa:

Bloody ISPs!!! My net went down yesterday. I am now on dial-up. I turned off the images and avatars on HUKD and it's going really fast - whoo-hoo!!

Prior to that, I was on here almost solid, mainly responding to people's queries in how to use the site. I think that because you cannot see a list of people online any more might make you think that there are no mods around... but there definitely are.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What an absolute disgrace1841
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763817
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414214047
    4. GOT Leaks again312

See more discussions