Where are you on the global fat scale? More high quality entertainment from the BBC.

Top comments
Wongy1103 m ago

Meters ! Meters ! it has them highlighted and all

Oh, in that case it just means this:

33090452-EFVyY.jpg
64 Comments
I'm a straight white male so pretty high up
Shouldn't be looking at that site without a licence MSK. Rozzers enroute
Skinny as they come.
33089750-MsANy.jpg
Cr0m3 m ago

Shouldn't be looking at that site without a licence MSK. Rozzers enroute

Crap. Delete! Abort! Delete!
You're most like someone from Croatia
shabbird1 m ago

Dont think thats a good thing haha
shabbird6 m ago

That's pretty good! Well below the average for the UK
nah can't do it, my scales must be broke - no other explanation!!

33089909-2RjvF.jpg
I’m like someone form Saudi Arabia apparently and I’ve got higher BMI than 81% of people in the world. I thought all them heavy weights and protein shakes were building muscle
Micronesia apparently.
shabbird14 m ago

no definitely definitely didnt say the same for me, no, no way

33089953-VgNxl.jpg
Tonga,. hahaha best stay off them chocolates, bmi. is. rubbish
Yes, this is definitely true...

it is possible for a healthy muscular athlete with very low body fat to be classified Obese using the BMI formula
Most like someone from Samoa apparently!?
Need to learn the Manu Siva Tau then?
davewave2 m ago

Yes, this is definitely true...it is possible for a healthy muscular …Yes, this is definitely true...it is possible for a healthy muscular athlete with very low body fat to be classified Obese using the BMI formula

Think we need to get you started on the Halo Top Dave...
chuckiedoll5 m ago

Most like someone from Samoa apparently!?Need to learn the Manu Siva Tau …Most like someone from Samoa apparently!?Need to learn the Manu Siva Tau then?

I'm sorta surpirsed a lot of the nice sunny countries are up top.
MSK.1 m ago

I'm sorta surpirsed a lot of the nice sunny countries are up top.

I bet it's that lovely laid back lifestyle!
(Wish I had that more than the BMI!)
chuckiedoll2 m ago

I bet it's that lovely laid back lifestyle! (Wish I had that more than the …I bet it's that lovely laid back lifestyle! (Wish I had that more than the BMI!)

Lots of lazing about and rum punch. It would be ace
Can we just put it down to Christmas and have done with it?
davewave8 m ago

Can we just put it down to Christmas and have done with it?

Yes. It's still January!
33090172-2bjja.jpgNot sure I understand ?

do however understand why all the "s***" countries are at the bottom

what an utter utter arse-hole that man is !
Edited by: "Wongy110" 18th Jan
ivory coast but my BMI is below average - no idea what that means! Feel massive after pigging out over Xmas and holiday!
Wongy11035 m ago

[Image] Not sure I understand ?do however understand why all the "s***" …[Image] Not sure I understand ?do however understand why all the "s***" countries are at the bottomwhat an utter utter arse-hole that man is !

i doubt very much you weigh 1.2 ton......
Wongy11037 m ago

[Image] Not sure I understand ?do however understand why all the "s***" …[Image] Not sure I understand ?do however understand why all the "s***" countries are at the bottomwhat an utter utter arse-hole that man is !

You're a 20 year old five foot male that weighs as much as a rhino? I thought giraffes were taller than that
Edited by: "MSK." 18th Jan
MSK.2 m ago

Your a 20 year old five foot male that weighs as much as a rhino? I …Your a 20 year old five foot male that weighs as much as a rhino? I thought giraffes were taller than that

joesmum27 m ago

ivory coast but my BMI is below average - no idea what that means! Feel …ivory coast but my BMI is below average - no idea what that means! Feel massive after pigging out over Xmas and holiday!

Just means you're on the right side of normal, even post Christmas festivities
MSK.5 m ago

You're a 20 year old five foot male that weighs as much as a rhino? I …You're a 20 year old five foot male that weighs as much as a rhino? I thought giraffes were taller than that

More like a hungry hungry hippo.
Wongy1103 m ago

Oh, in that case it just means this:

33090452-EFVyY.jpg
Day late anyway was the 17th
33090457-8jNjc.jpg
33090457-5PZjy.jpg
Andy@XCite1 m ago
More like a hungry hungry hippo.

I'm the same as the average Bosnian, well below the National average.
jaketheplumber1 m ago

I'm the same as the average Bosnian, well below the National average.

Very well done sir
26 BMI from Chile
28 Bmi from United Kingdom.
Your numbersObesity Index

20bmi

BMI is an estimate of how "overweight" or "obese" a person isNationalBelow average
You have a lower BMI than 93% of females aged 45-59in your countryGlobalBelow average
You have a lower BMI than 78% of females aged 45-59in the world

Did you know?If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would remove 39,150,036 tonnes from the total weight of the world's population You're most like someone from Sri Lanka*

Well, they know how to put the worries of the world on your shoulders
maccy14 m ago

Your numbersObesity Index20bmi BMI is an estimate of how "overweight" or …Your numbersObesity Index20bmi BMI is an estimate of how "overweight" or "obese" a person isNationalBelow averageYou have a lower BMI than 93% of females aged 45-59in your countryGlobalBelow averageYou have a lower BMI than 78% of females aged 45-59in the worldDid you know?If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would remove 39,150,036 tonnes from the total weight of the world's population You're most like someone from Sri Lanka*Well, they know how to put the worries of the world on your shoulders

Nicely done

I just realised the counties are in different orders for different genders.
MSK.1 m ago

Nicely done I just realised the counties are in different …Nicely done I just realised the counties are in different orders for different genders.

That made me feel a little better MSK, thank you
shabbird5 h, 15 m ago

I'm more like someone from Greece
and I'm thinking is that Kenickie, Danny or even Sandy?

It's got a groove, it's got a meaning
Would like to know how rigorous and dependable the data from Lesotho, Burundi and Sao Tome and Principe is.
Saturn1 h, 9 m ago

Would like to know how rigorous and dependable the data from Lesotho, …Would like to know how rigorous and dependable the data from Lesotho, Burundi and Sao Tome and Principe is.

You're not questioning the robustness of BBC data and quality of fact checking, are you now?

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants