Groups
    EXPIRED

Where can a find a jack socket for toshba l300 laptop pls??

there was a site mentioned on here that sold them does anyone know what it was pls, i cant seem to find it

13 Comments

Original Poster

:thumbsup:sorry i need a jack socket for my toshiba l300-20w laptop

Original Poster

dcx_badass;5986747

I love it when people give no information at all and expect help. … I love it when people give no information at all and expect help. Expired.Anyway I was feeling nice (for once) and am tired so decided to help:http://tinyurl.com/n3zjka

what is that??? pic of a boy

cheekychic;5986767

what is that??? pic of a boy

Its Jack :roll:

Original Poster

why do ppl like that post in this thread if only to be nasty and expire my thread??? I need a jack socket for my toshiba laptop and was just asking for a the website as i cant find the thread i had seen previously posted sayin where they were available

Banned

cheekychic;5986791

why do ppl like that post in this thread if only to be nasty and expire … why do ppl like that post in this thread if only to be nasty and expire my thread??? I need a jack socket for my toshiba laptop and was just asking for a the website as i cant find the thread i had seen previously posted sayin where they were available

The post is in response to your edited thread. It was not clear what you were looking for. I believe the other member tried to inject a little humour into your thread.

Moved to deal requests.

Don't know what the thread was but you'd get one from the like of maplins,they wouldn't cost much

Hi cheekychic is it like this.ebay xxxxxxxxxxx :thumbsup:

Original Poster

i appreciate the humour but why spam and expire..and i did give them rep lol

Banned

cheekychic;5986855

i appreciate the humour but why spam and expire..and i did give them rep … i appreciate the humour but why spam and expire..and i did give them rep lol

Hi,

The system does not show you who expired/spammed. It was expired but unexpired and moved to the correct section by me.

Regards

Original Poster

okies thanks for ur help a scottish bloke ...

Original Poster

rossico;5986837

Hi cheekychic is it like this.ebay xxxxxxxxxxxxxx :thumbsup:

i am not 100% sure what it looks like ...all i know my lappy is a toshiba L300-20w..ty for ur help

You need p/n = V000933380

Such as this one: ]link.

Original Poster

cheeers peep, i got one from maplins
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions