Groups

WHERE CAN I ADVERTISE MY HOUSE FOR SALE?

does anyone know where i can get extra advertising for free for my house which is on the market with an estate agent?

11 Comments

Seen property on eBay,while not free,they get a lot of net traffic and probably cheaper than some other places.

Don't own a house etc so don't know of anywhere else.

Banned

another estate agent

Banned

]here?

well someone was bound to say it :oops:

There are a number of websites where you can advertise your house - most of them have a small charge, but a bargain if you avoid estate agents' fees

[url]www.moveup.com[/url]

[url]www.mousesale.co.uk[/url] seems to be the cheapest way to get on rightmove, but if you already have an estate agent put it on gumtree

You also have to check that if you manage to sell it privately, you don't have to pay the agent's fees!

N ot a good time to sell:?

Local Papers
    Local Advertising boards
    Supermarket customer boards
    Do your own leaflet on the computer and then find ways to distribute them, kids like earning a bit of pocket money.
    Local Freeads or similar

Original Poster

going to check gumtree out.
    i was just looking at places to put the link for our house to the estate agents website.
    could i do that on ebay and just say this is just a link and not the actual sale?
    cheers for help
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523460
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285994
      3. What is there free to do in your town?611
      4. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp34

See more discussions