Where can I bet on top scorer in the Europa League?

9 replies
Found 2nd Aug 2010
none of the top betting sites seem to be offering any odds on it

1. Misc
  2. Betting
9 Comments

Step away from the computer, go outside, walk into the nearest bookies and ask for a price....

Original Poster

civms47

Step away from the computer, go outside, walk into the nearest bookies … Step away from the computer, go outside, walk into the nearest bookies and ask for a price....

none near where I live, always prefer online betting anyway as it allows me to compare the odds and get the best offer

Banned

Most bookies won't bother with Europa League. The lowest competition they'll cover would be the Blue Square premier.

Banned

FilthAndFurry

Most bookies won't bother with Europa League. The lowest competition … Most bookies won't bother with Europa League. The lowest competition they'll cover would be the Blue Square premier.

So the term "Global Dominance" by teams competing in the Europa Cup is pretty far fetched?

Just walk into a bookies and they will be able to give you a price.

betfair will have one up soon

WHY ? you have to wait all year for 1 bet? i really dont understand these types of bets!
you could have won 1000's of daily bets by the time you win this one

Who were you gonna bet on?

effing & jeffing

WHY ? you have to wait all year for 1 bet? i really dont understand these … WHY ? you have to wait all year for 1 bet? i really dont understand these types of bets!you could have won 1000's of daily bets by the time you win this one

He/she might not be an addict who feels they have to place bets everyday, he/she might just feel strongly about a certain player being top scorer in the competition.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile WiFi calling?22
    2. Can you improve my PC build?44
    3. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed432
    4. Driving anxiety.2226

See more discussions