Groups
    EXPIRED

Where can I buy 100+ pumpkins for a charity awareness event?

As the titles suggests, Im looking for 100 or more pumpkins for the end of october but im having difficulty finding where I can buy such a large quantity.. any suggestions??

We are based in pembrokeshire if that helps?

6 Comments

Banned

Local allotment.

Good luck!

If ytou call Asda they can do bulk orders for you. We done this at work where everyone at Christmas got a Turkey. Had to order 340 Turkeys!!

j9mcl

If ytou call Asda they can do bulk orders for you. We done this at work … If ytou call Asda they can do bulk orders for you. We done this at work where everyone at Christmas got a Turkey. Had to order 340 Turkeys!!

This might not be true actually. I used to be a manager in an asda store and most do not allow bulk orders. Just depends if you get a nice general store manger in your local!

No doubt there will be tons of them in the shops very soon with Hallowean approaching, ask in a couple of supermarkets if they will give you a discount for such a large quantity and for delivery also .

Might help if you mention its for a charity event and the dtore will get a mention (_;)
    Edited by: "shopstilldrops" 16th Sep 2010

Banned

Spring Meadow Farmshop
    Contact Name: Tim Young or Lynne Whittemore
    Spring Meadow Farm, Caerfarchell, Solva, Pembrokeshire SA62 6XG
    T: 01437 721800

West Atheston Farm, Valley Road, Narberth, Pembrokeshire SA67 8BT
    T: 01834 860387
    E: [email protected]westatheston.plus.com

Edited by: "whatsThePoint" 16th Sep 2010

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller22
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047144
    3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1946
    4. love affairs1958

See more discussions