Where can I buy 3/4 shorts from for a good price?

16 replies
Found 15th May 2008
Online or from a shop? Who sells them for £10 or under. You know the flowery shorts that look like beach ones...

16 Comments

Banned

Have a look in the debenhams sale.

You mean 3/4 length trousers? Lol. 3/4 shorts would be short shorts!

Try La Redoute they probably have some. I bought some shorts off them. Also hit the vouchers sections on this site. Plenty of buy 3 items and get most expensive item for XX% off etc .codes.

JJB Sports ?

mandm direct?

Primark had some and so do madhouse

try the usual places, asda, tesco, primark, matalan

saw a guy in these with AWESOME calves.....ooooooo...... badman...u better have good legs! haha

matalan have some nice ones

Primark have got loads of different styles

Banned

I get all my 3/4 lengths from sports direct go to thier website and look for store directory put in you post code or town and it will come up with thier shops in the area which are not all known as sports direct.Dont take notice of what they sell online just go to one of thier stores sportsdirect.com/om sports direct

i know they can sometimes be naff, but lidl's are doing some nice looking surfy ones from next week(19th) bargain price of £4.99. they also have a zipped pocket for essentials.they have a choice of colours and sizes.hope this helps.

magicbeans;2104792

saw a guy in these with AWESOME calves.....ooooooo...... badman...u … saw a guy in these with AWESOME calves.....ooooooo...... badman...u better have good legs! haha

lol u perv

Or try a market stall.

Original Poster

magicbeans;2104792

saw a guy in these with AWESOME calves.....ooooooo...... badman...u … saw a guy in these with AWESOME calves.....ooooooo...... badman...u better have good legs! haha

Don't worry... I wont let you down! :thumbsup:

numptyj;2110924

lol u perv

for some reason women can get away with it!! haha

badmanmeow;2116981

Don't worry... I wont let you down! :thumbsup:

haha!! :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2458
    2. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled.66
    3. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October67
    4. word association Game74244899

See more discussions