Groups
    EXPIRED

Where can I buy 66 x 108 pencil pleat curtains?

I'm having difficulty finding curtains in the above size. Argos, TJ Hughes, Debenhams and John Lewis only seem to sell curtains up to a 90" drop.

13 Comments

Dunhelm?

I have the same problem and have had to buy made-to-measure. Dunelm made me some lovely curtains at a very good price. Also have used firm online called econermine - they were very helpful and have made me at least 2 pairs of curtains (they even got hold of a particular material that they didn't actually stock)

Original Poster

Syzable

Dunhelm?

Cheers, I had a look and I like their product versatility, but their prices are more than I'm willing to pay - maybe I want champagne for the price of lemonade!

Original Poster

I've found the curtains below @ The Untouchables for £41.99 in the right size. Unless I see a better deal, I'm going with them.

http://www.argos.co.uk/wcsstore/argos/images/443-1160262IEUC555846M.jpg

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

What do you call too expensive for hand made curtains?

I don't really know as I've never bought hand made curtains before. £160 seemed a lot compared to the £40 I paid for my current curtains.

Original Poster

I just ordered the curtains pictured above. As The Untouchables don't do Quidco, TCB or Nectar, I thought I'd type in FREEDEL in the promotion code box to see if the £5 P&P would be waived and to my pleasant surprise, it took £7.95 off!

Get in there!

Original Poster

It's worth going to their website just to see the hot woman in the Al Capone-style hat

The best and cheapest place would definitely be to buy on Ebay.

DarkKnight

The best and cheapest place would definitely be to buy on Ebay.

Nope,i've been searching for weeks and anything decent on Ebay is actually quite expensive.

Although,i am fussy and i'm struggling to even find a design i like that are ring top,all the ones i like seem to be in pencil pleat,don't buy the Harvard ones,the material is horrible,i sold mine on Ebay !

deb8z

Nope,i've been searching for weeks and anything decent on Ebay is … Nope,i've been searching for weeks and anything decent on Ebay is actually quite expensive.

Depends what you are after though. If it's normal sizes, then Ebay is best.
    But 66x108 is an odd size, and so you will struggle to find ready made sizes like that.

I need 90x108

whatsThePoint

I need 114 or 120

How big are your windows,bloody ell lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. VM Super Hub 3 printer issues34
      2. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware47
      3. Bathroom suites22
      4. Unfair Dismissal22