Groups
    EXPIRED

Where can I buy a copy of Pacific Heights on DVD, anyone know?

Its a film from 1990 with Melanie Griffith and Michael Keaton.
    A yuppie couple buy a large house in an exclusive San Fransisco neighbourhood. They renovate it and plan to rent two apartments on the first floor to cover the costs. A prosperous looking man moves in but is not the ideal tenant. He never pays any rent, drives the other tenants away and systematically ruins the lives of his landlords.

Ive searched for a couple of weeks now but may have missed somewhere, any help appreciated.

8 Comments

Original Poster

Thanks. How odd, could have swore I tried Amazon. Im a bit of a duntz, could you explain the region 1 meaning:oops:

I think you need a multi region dvd player to watch region 1 in the UK, my pc plays em but not my dvd player

region 1 is american dvd ...... you need a multi region dvd player to play it

Original Poster

Im glad some people on this site humour the people like me, makes me feel warm, Ive got family not as nice as yous lot:) have added to your rep guys and thanks again

no problem

have you got a make and model of your dvd player you may be able to unlock to region free on the internet.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions