16 Comments

Original Poster

http://i15.ebayimg.com/02/i/001/0b/83/68f3_1.JPG
    http://i19.ebayimg.com/07/i/000/b7/af/6780_1.JPG

Ikea do ones very similar to the first desk

Banned

IKEA probably your best bet.

You going tomorrow BTW?

go to your local school under the cover of night, enter through the window, and 'take' the desk of your choice. Hope this helps

Yeh, ikea would be the best option for getting desk so plain like them.

Or

You could buy worktop & legs from Ikea, making the desk as long as you like. What i have atm, strong and sturdy desk.

My wife is a teacher and has told me that shoools are always getting rid of tables like these. They throw them away instead of repairing them. Why not ask at the local Primary school before you buy new - if you are prepared to do a little repair work (usually hinges). They will probably be happy for you to take them away for free.

Argos have good one here.
    Got 2 of these,well solid

]http//ww…htm

I could most likely nick one from school or two. :whistling:

Original Poster

Yes please pm me the details lol :-D

strike;3918032

I could most likely nick one from school or two. :whistling:

guv;3917943

IKEA probably your best bet.Yes m8 taking my 2 year old to his first ever … IKEA probably your best bet.Yes m8 taking my 2 year old to his first ever game, he can say tottenham so i think he is ready :-DYou going tomorrow BTW?

Original Poster

rep left for everyone

Banned

Dub1;3918144

Yes m8 taking my 2 year old to his first ever game, he can say tottenham … Yes m8 taking my 2 year old to his first ever game, he can say tottenham so i think he is ready

Fancy a beer? Taking my 8 YO.:p

Staples is probably worth trying too.

Original Poster

is it his 1st game ? ill be on msn later if you wanna try arrange something. got to go early to pick up tickets, where you sitting ?

guv;3918168

guv;3917943

IKEA probably your best bet.You going tomorrow BTW?

guv;3918168

Dub1;3918695

is it his 1st game ? ill be on msn later if you wanna try arrange … is it his 1st game ? ill be on msn later if you wanna try arrange something. got to go early to pick up tickets, where you sitting ?

Best of luck guys - don't go doing too well though, you'll spoil our momentum

Boing Boing :whistling:

:thumbsup:

Banned

bassman_uk;3918787

Best of luck guys - don't go doing too well though, you'll spoil our … Best of luck guys - don't go doing too well though, you'll spoil our momentum Boing Boing :whistling:

Boing bollards

Banned

Dub1;3918695

is it his 1st game ? ill be on msn later if you wanna try arrange … is it his 1st game ? ill be on msn later if you wanna try arrange something. got to go early to pick up tickets, where you sitting ?

PM me your MSN
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553747
      2. 15 ways you can hack that Amazon Dash Button78
      3. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?98
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1842

See more discussions