Where can I buy a fixed clothes rail that swings down?

    I hope this description makes sense. Does anyone know where I can get clothes rails to fix inside a wardrobe which can be pulled down and comes forward so the rail swings down to be closer to you? They are very helpful if you have very tall wardrobes but I can't seem to find them anywhere. Before anyone says it Ikea does NOT sell them. Thanks very much


    I believe Ikea have these.


    There are probably cheaper around but i take it that this is what you are looking for?

    Large one on ebay for around £30! 350340084595
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 3977
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @
      4. Win a Free minion usb stick22

      See more discussions