Groups
    EXPIRED

where can i buy a good cheap R4 ds card with quick delivery rep for good help

Anybody know where i can get a r4 ds card cheap as poss but with fast delivery. I can get them from dx for £3.50 but they take 2 weeks to arrive. thanks

4 Comments

Interested in DSTT?

Original Poster

neenyrules;7098834

Interested in DSTT?

Could be are they any good i've only used r4 up to now.Have you got any good links for a reliable retailer to buy them from/ Many thanks

I'd buy an R4i card from R4i.co.uk. I've been buying the R4i card and a 4gb micro card, they sell them for £23.98 less discount, at the check out coupon code R415a, you get a further discount, I paid £17.85 for the card and the micro card.

R4i card works in DS and DSi, for future ref.

r4i.co.uk/
    :thumbsup:

Original Poster

mike07071964;7102800

I'd buy an R4i card from R4i.co.uk. I've been buying the R4i card and a … I'd buy an R4i card from R4i.co.uk. I've been buying the R4i card and a 4gb micro card, they sell them for £23.98 less discount, at the check out coupon code R415a, you get a further discount, I paid £17.85 for the card and the micro card.R4i card works in DS and DSi, for future ref.Thanks for the info rep addedhttp://www.r4i.co.uk/:thumbsup:

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)12
      2. Ditched Sky1012
      3. Ap on iPhone ios1122
      4. Easyjet - book now or wait?712

See more discussions