Groups

Where can i buy a hidden microphone which i can place on a jacket or something etc

or disguised as a badge?? im loooking for one as i need one to prove that one of my friends are betraying me, long story, but where can i get one from?

28 Comments

can we here the long story?

have you tried dealextreme?

edit - maybe something like this. clip on could possibly be hidden behind a jacket lapel or something
    dealextreme.com/det…683

An MP3 player with a built in microphone should do the trick, place it in a shirt pocket or somthing. My old MP3 player which was quite cheap had an amazingly sensitive mic.

Maplins have some if you wanted it quicker than Deal Extreme but they are more expensive

]http//ww…lip

weird and creepy

most phones can record if thats any use

bigbob909;2541443

can we here the long story?

I agree

Original Poster

cheers might just use my old mp3 player and use that and put it in his pocket or hood.

long story will come if situation is resolved

he cant betray you if hes dead.........

(but yeah try [url]www.play.com[/url] they have some stuff like this)

kiwinator;2541553

cheers might just use my old mp3 player and use that and put it in his … cheers might just use my old mp3 player and use that and put it in his pocket or hood.long story will come if situation is resolved

Haha, you plan to hide the mic on HIM?

ebay...

Save yourself some time, money and heartache and get yourself some new friends. I doubt recording people will lead to a happily ever after.

Do you want it to record him at home or out and about? Will you be present or absent? Want to eavesdrop or record?

mi5

Original Poster

its lighthearted banter between my mates, but i want to prove to a friend that i didnt do what this person said i did if you get me?

Banned

Hire the A-Team!

Banned

kiwinator;2542027

its lighthearted banter between my mates, but i want to prove to a friend … its lighthearted banter between my mates, but i want to prove to a friend that i didnt do what this person said i did if you get me?

Is it over his missus?

you can use you mobile phone voice recorder in a shirt breast pocket works for me

kiwinator;2542027

its lighthearted banter between my mates, but i want to prove to a friend … its lighthearted banter between my mates, but i want to prove to a friend that i didnt do what this person said i did if you get me?

Do you mean you want to get one friend to admit on 'tape' that he lied about something you supposedly did to another friend?

If you have an ipod you can buy Mic's that can clip to the bottom. You could also get a cheap Dictaphone and one of ]these, they also have a pen one. ;-)

black gerbil1;2541563

he cant betray you if hes dead.........

LoL - are you for hire?

This sounds great, I want in on the mission.

kiwinator;2542027

Did it involve a tranny, a banana and some baby oil:w00t:

He's a grass!

harlzter;2546069

Did it involve a tranny, a banana and some baby oil:w00t:

Sounds like my Stag do..........:oops:

Alfonse;2546101

Sounds like my Stag do..........:oops:

Whoa too much information!:oops:

harlzter;2547759

Whoa too much information!:oops:

Or maybe not enough info...:thinking:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826367
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927357
      3. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1824
      4. love affairs1342

See more discussions