Where can i buy a high quality sony CRT

Banned 8 replies
Found 11th Feb 2011
I want a top of the range sony CRT TV.

They did some really beautiful high end sets. I want one for playing fighting games as there is no lag.

Obviously ebay but just wondered if there are any dealers that still sell these.

1. Misc
  2. Sony
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Sony
8 Comments

You shouldn't see any lag on a good LCD with Gaming mode on. I play Super Street Fighter etc fine on my Samsung.

Banned

Freegle

Second hand - I think they discontinued making all but the portable CRTs a year or so ago.

Original Poster Banned

DLM

Freegle

CyDoNiA

You shouldn't see any lag on a good LCD with Gaming mode on. I play Super … You shouldn't see any lag on a good LCD with Gaming mode on. I play Super Street Fighter etc fine on my Samsung.

I have a sony bravia which i believe has a slower response than samsung and i want to be certain that there is no lag whatsoever.

What im after is one of the last very high end sets that were made, not the typical stuff found in currys.

I had one and got rid and now i want to get another one.

Dont have the model or anything. Willing to pay a few hundred for the right one.

Original Poster Banned

Found my answer. Old bang and olufsen sets for around 500 quid

Il put you in touch with my friend emmett brown, pretty sure he would drive you in his car to go find one!

Youd probably have to import one

You won't get one from a retailer, as you say, eBay is one place, also keep your eye out on the likes of Gumtree and other classified ad sites.They are available second hand.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. A dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G67
    2. Whey protien512
    3. Driving anxiety.66
    4. Is this laptop any good22

See more discussions