Groups
    EXPIRED

Where can I buy a load of small/low capacity memory cards or sticks?

I am looking for a batch of any capacity to send out with some small files on, so any size would do. Either sd cards, micros or memory sticks. Best I've found is around £1.40 each for 128mb (way bigger than I need), but can't find any wholesale or bulk buys. Does anyone even sell these any more? Unfortunately cds are not an option as they are physically too large.

6 Comments

Have you considered getting a pack of mini-cd's instead? http://i.stack.imgur.com/2h6HA.jpg

you use to be able to get mini cds they generally come bout half size of regular ones but would need to google a supplier. as to usb drives. you could make it like a gift. best to email a few companies like ebuyer or pcworld they might have old stock in warehouse...

Were did you find the sd cards?

They are a fiver or more on amazon for 512meg or less sd cards.

Need a few to backup a few old palm pdas that cant cope with the larger sizes.

Original Poster

I'll look into the mini-cds, that might work if they're small enough.

trott3r - I found 128mb micro-sds on ebay, there are a couple of sellers.

---Kate---

I'll look into the mini-cds, that might work if they're small … I'll look into the mini-cds, that might work if they're small enough.trott3r - I found 128mb micro-sds on ebay, there are a couple of sellers.

Ok thanks was hoping for a proper shop.

Have you looked here?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. parquet floor sanded34
      2. I am hoping to sound you good people out about an idea...55
      3. ebay33
      4. Jersey uk deal please anyone11

See more discussions