Where can I buy a Oneplus3 in the UK?

14 replies
Found 6th Dec 2016
Link on website takes me to O2 and they are no longer stocking. Thank you in advance

1. Ask
  2. Oneplus
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Oneplus
14 Comments

You can buy the OnePlus 3T direct from their website here https://oneplus.net/uk/3t

They have actually stopped making the original OnePlus 3 but as an owner I can highly recommend buying one!

You can buy on O2 refresh pay monthly and then cancel the monthly plan by paying in full for handset.

Original Poster

sam_of_london

You can buy on O2 refresh pay monthly and then cancel the monthly plan by … You can buy on O2 refresh pay monthly and then cancel the monthly plan by paying in full for handset.

These are used phones though aren't they?

I would have to assume paying off a contract would cost more than buying a new phone outright... and a lot more hassle as well

ericagradus

These are used phones though aren't they?

​No new

minkage

I would have to assume paying off a contract would cost more than buying … I would have to assume paying off a contract would cost more than buying a new phone outright... and a lot more hassle as well

​No. Several people have recommended on this website and told very easy to cancel O2 refresh. Just need to get the phone unlocked first.

OP3 has been discontinued even OP don't sell it now.
Can still be bought from third party chinese sellers.

SilverBlack

OP3 has been discontinued even OP don't sell it now.Can still be bought … OP3 has been discontinued even OP don't sell it now.Can still be bought from third party chinese sellers.

You can add it to cart?

oneplus.net/uk/…-3t

yeah i'm still not sure why people don't just want to buy it direct? It was a piece of cake when i brought mine

J4GG4

You can add it to cart?https://oneplus.net/uk/oneplus-3t

That's the OP3T not the OP3.
Edited by: "SilverBlack" 7th Dec 2016

If you're after a similar spec and not specifically the one plus brand, take a look at wileyfox swift 2.

jayse267

If you're after a similar spec and not specifically the one plus brand, … If you're after a similar spec and not specifically the one plus brand, take a look at wileyfox swift 2.

​Worst advice ever.

jayse267

If you're after a similar spec and not specifically the one plus brand, … If you're after a similar spec and not specifically the one plus brand, take a look at wileyfox swift 2.

​They're not even close to the same spec! The swift 2 is a low end phone with low end specs, the oneplus 3 is a high end phone with high end specs!

jayse267

​which planet are you on?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Negative ratings for posts33
    2. Camera lens77
    3. Gatwick Airport Parking11
    4. 48 hour working time directive56

See more discussions