Groups

Where can I buy a pecan pie/tart?

I tried it on a restaurant menu a few weeks ago, its now my fav pud. Bar waitrose (non near me) who sells this wonderful desert?

18 Comments

Original Poster

Am not making it.

Make one! it's not hard

iceland used to sell it for £2 back in early 2000s..... was my staple dessert in freezer for random guests and ppl LURVED it

Morrisons

promise u its simples to make one, buy a morrisons pastry case and takes about 5 mins prep xx

Orcinus_orca

m&s have a pecan rouladde and its heaven on … m&s have a pecan rouladde and its heaven on earthhttp://www.swedishloveaffair.com/marks-spencer-toffee-and-pecan-meringue-roulade-please-send-the-recipe/

i agree about making it, but i also noticed aldi do the roulade too, im sure i have come across another pecan cake, but i bake so i may be thinking of a recipie rather than shop bought

Original Poster

But pecans are the most expensive type of nut ever.

I make it every so often, but It's damn expensive to make

Original Poster

Yeah, tescos sometimes have them on offer for like 50p. But the pie edges it in taste.

mumbojumbo

Buy a maple pecan plait instead for a quick fix. (_;)

almost sure i ot one from tesco to see what hype was about

Civic EG6

But pecans are the most expensive type of nut ever.

I am the most expensive type of nut ever ty! oO

Banned

skellysgirl

i agree about making it, but i also noticed aldi do the roulade too, im … i agree about making it, but i also noticed aldi do the roulade too, im sure i have come across another pecan cake, but i bake so i may be thinking of a recipie rather than shop bought

You are a Dirty Girl

HUKDeLITE

You are a Dirty Girl

oO

thsi is frustrating. I used to eat this desert all the time. Now it just suddenly disappeared of the face of the earth. Surley somewhere you can buy it!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846317
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …252843
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523458
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1023

See more discussions