Where Can I Buy A Power Digger?

Found 21st Aug 2007
My mums friends husband has started a gardening service, hes a bit dim, he needs something like this

hss.com/ind…516hss.com/ind…516

he asked me to help him try to find one, i have no idea were to look, Any help?? Oh and he wants to buy one not hire.

1. Misc
  2. Digger
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Digger
5 Comments

That just looks like a rotavator to me...

Are there any massive distributors of building material near you? If you've heard of BuildBase try there. I'll be down an area where I live where theres a place that sells them if you want me to PM you the number/site.

Iom-RF

That just looks like a rotavator to me...

I thought a power digger was like, a mini JCB. The small digger lorries, as childish as I sound :whistling:

jamesterror

I thought a power digger was like, a mini JCB. The small digger lorries, … I thought a power digger was like, a mini JCB. The small digger lorries, as childish as I sound :whistling:

Yes, I thought a digger was a digger, But the picture in the first post looks like a normal rotavator!

Tell him to buy a flat pack tractor! We've done quite a few jobs for a company called Siromer (Their website isn't one of them! - It certainly isn't pretty :)) [url]www.siromer.net[/url]
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Ps4 pro or Xbox one x39
    2. WWE Shop T-shirt Sizes?22
    3. Ps4 pro or xbox one x98
    4. amazon no rush delivery credit22

See more discussions