Where can I buy a Talk Mobile PAYG sim retail?

Found 15th Apr 2016
I'm looking for any retail stores which sell Talk Mobile PAYG sims. You used to be able to buy them from Carphone Warehouse but since Vodafone bought their share, it seems to be online only.

Hopefully somebody can prove me wrong?
Community Updates
4 Comments
Why do you want to go with talk mobile? All their handsets came unlocked I found out
deleted443772
Their tariff suits me.

I imagine their phones were unlocked when they were CPW owned but now they are fully owned by Vodafone I wouldn't expect that the be the case.
Online only as far as I'm aware.

I can certainly see how it would suit you though. 10p for an hour of calls is great value. Just hope people actually answer the phone and not get routed to voicemail, otherwise it might work out expensive!
deleted443772
preecey

Online only as far as I'm aware. I can certainly see how it would suit … Online only as far as I'm aware. I can certainly see how it would suit you though. 10p for an hour of calls is great value. Just hope people actually answer the phone and not get routed to voicemail, otherwise it might work out expensive!

That's true and probably helps the tariff be sustainable for them. In most cases you can predict when the voicemail will pick up or just tell everybody to disable voicemail
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants