Groups
    EXPIRED

Where can I buy a Torx 10 screw driver from ?

Where can I buy a Torx 10 screw driver from ?

14 Comments

maplin, ebay

mod

From ]here

sorry to be the "dumb diy female" but whats so special bout this screw-driver?

Pound land, b n q

mod

bossyboots;8082647

sorry to be the "dumb diy female" but whats so special bout this … sorry to be the "dumb diy female" but whats so special bout this screw-driver?

They are used on XBox 360s (mainly); which knowing Adam this is why he wants one. The little tinker.

Banned

If you want to open an xbox, just get one of them 360 opening tools from ebay. Only a couple of squid

Original Poster

andywedge;8082669

They are used on XBox 360s (mainly); which knowing Adam this is why he … They are used on XBox 360s (mainly); which knowing Adam this is why he wants one. The little tinker.

Yes

ryman1000;8082682

If you want to open an xbox, just get one of them 360 opening tools from … If you want to open an xbox, just get one of them 360 opening tools from ebay. Only a couple of squid

No, it doesn't include the T-10 screw driver.

Will try the above, want one this weekend so won't get one online.:) Already opened most of it, will try B&Q for the screws & Bolts.

Banned

Adam2050;8082710

YesNo, it doesn't include the T-10 screw driver.Will try the above, want … YesNo, it doesn't include the T-10 screw driver.Will try the above, want one this weekend so won't get one online.:) Already opened most of it, will try B&Q for the screws & Bolts.

They don't include the torx-10 screwdriver as such but have something similar or am I talking nonsense again

Original Poster

ryman1000;8082735

They don't include the torx-10 screwdriver as such but have something … They don't include the torx-10 screwdriver as such but have something similar or am I talking nonsense again

They include the one to open most of it and the special clip unlocker do dar, but the t10 is for like one part I believe and its so you can pull the mobo from the chasis, as the power button is the thing in the way.

Argos
    aldi
    lidl
    halfords

Adam2050;8082740

They include the one to open most of it and the special clip unlocker do … They include the one to open most of it and the special clip unlocker do dar, but the t10 is for like one part I believe and its so you can pull the mobo from the chasis, as the power button is the thing in the way.

That'll be a T8... T10 does most of it.

Original Poster

tightasagnatschu;8082970

That'll be a T8... T10 does most of it.

I stand corrected.:thumbsup:

I got my set of a local market stall in town, might be worth trying there?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Why do my deal votes go up or down by 2° on each vote?33
      2. Cordial....11
      3. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…23
      4. Family Spotify account32

See more discussions