Expired

Where can I buy a Torx 10 screw driver from ?

Found 12th Mar 2010
Where can I buy a Torx 10 screw driver from ?
Community Updates
AskScrews
14 Comments
maplin, ebay
From ]here
sorry to be the "dumb diy female" but whats so special bout this screw-driver?
Pound land, b n q
bossyboots;8082647

sorry to be the "dumb diy female" but whats so special bout this … sorry to be the "dumb diy female" but whats so special bout this screw-driver?

They are used on XBox 360s (mainly); which knowing Adam this is why he wants one. The little tinker.
If you want to open an xbox, just get one of them 360 opening tools from ebay. Only a couple of squid
andywedge;8082669

They are used on XBox 360s (mainly); which knowing Adam this is why he … They are used on XBox 360s (mainly); which knowing Adam this is why he wants one. The little tinker.

Yes

ryman1000;8082682

If you want to open an xbox, just get one of them 360 opening tools from … If you want to open an xbox, just get one of them 360 opening tools from ebay. Only a couple of squid

No, it doesn't include the T-10 screw driver.

Will try the above, want one this weekend so won't get one online.:) Already opened most of it, will try B&Q for the screws & Bolts.
Adam2050;8082710

YesNo, it doesn't include the T-10 screw driver.Will try the above, want … YesNo, it doesn't include the T-10 screw driver.Will try the above, want one this weekend so won't get one online.:) Already opened most of it, will try B&Q for the screws & Bolts.

They don't include the torx-10 screwdriver as such but have something similar or am I talking nonsense again
ryman1000;8082735

They don't include the torx-10 screwdriver as such but have something … They don't include the torx-10 screwdriver as such but have something similar or am I talking nonsense again

They include the one to open most of it and the special clip unlocker do dar, but the t10 is for like one part I believe and its so you can pull the mobo from the chasis, as the power button is the thing in the way.
Argos
aldi
lidl
halfords
Adam2050;8082740

They include the one to open most of it and the special clip unlocker do … They include the one to open most of it and the special clip unlocker do dar, but the t10 is for like one part I believe and its so you can pull the mobo from the chasis, as the power button is the thing in the way.

That'll be a T8... T10 does most of it.
tightasagnatschu;8082970

That'll be a T8... T10 does most of it.

I stand corrected.:thumbsup:
I got my set of a local market stall in town, might be worth trying there?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants