Expired

where can i buy a weightlifting belt for 60 inch waist?

Found 1st Sep 2014
hi i have been looking for a weight lifting belt but can seem to find any in my size. i have been undergoing a diet and gym regeime and have lost nearly 3 stone and have recently started dead lifting. i am old school and think deadlifting is safer with a belt. i don't want to get into the debate about not needing one if your form and technique is correct i really don't. what i need is help in finding somewhere to buy a belt for a 60 inch waist. i cannot find anywhere that sells suitable belts and i know they exist as lots of dead lifters are big blokes so any help in finding a supplier would be brilliant. thanks for reading this, i really appreciate it. steve
Community Updates
AskBelt
9 Comments
These people have belts up to 3XL but it does not say what the measurement is in inches. Might be worth emailing them.

rawstrength-gymwear.co.uk/raw…asp

whatsThePoint

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Support-Waist-Fitness-Sports-Cream/dp/B007N5MZSK

Not exactly what i was looking for and size seems too small. I could maybe search some american sites. I really dont see why its so hard as alot of powerlifters are big lads and they seem to have proper belts on. Maybe they are custom fit.
Col67

These people have belts up to 3XL but it does not say what the … These people have belts up to 3XL but it does not say what the measurement is in inches. Might be worth emailing them.http://www.rawstrength-gymwear.co.uk/raw-strength-weightlifting-belt---buffalo-hide---pro-series-66-p.asp

Thats what i think i will do. At least a quick email gives me an answer and maybe they could recommend someone as i am sure i am not the only big lad looking for a belt. Currently i am deadlifting 155kg and dont want to push myself any further incase i pop my back. Thanks very much fir the idea
whatsThePoint

my mistake, for some reason i thought you were a 50 which is 6xl, you are … my mistake, for some reason i thought you were a 50 which is 6xl, you are probably a 9 or 10xl

Thanks for help tho
I'm not joking here, would buckling two smaller belts together work?
From what I can see most max sizes are 3xl, which will be 55" on the last hole. This site do over 60" for extra 25 Dollars.
Belts are around 120 dollars upwards. Hope this helps; liftinglarge.com/mob…le/
Type your answer here...I have sent you a PM.
According to sizing on one site the last hole on a 3xl will go to 55".
Many thanks dereklogan7 i could prob squeeze into 55" i will check it out thanks for your kind help

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants