Where can I buy all leather air max 90s?

Posted 26th Jul
Hard to find in the U.K. any help please
Community Updates
Ask
17 Comments
-Will-26/07/2020 17:49

https://stockx.com/nike-air-max-90-leather-black

Are these legit brand new brother also if I’m size 8 and there’s only US sizes what shall I buy
Hass2826/07/2020 17:49

Are these legit brand new brother also if I’m size 8 and there’s only US si …Are these legit brand new brother also if I’m size 8 and there’s only US sizes what shall I buy

UK size 8 is US 8.5
jsac26/07/2020 17:51

UK size 8 is US 8.5

Any idea if it’s safe to buy from them idk where they coming from and if they brand new
Hass2826/07/2020 17:52

Any idea if it’s safe to buy from them idk where they coming from and if t …Any idea if it’s safe to buy from them idk where they coming from and if they brand new

I have never ordered from them unfortunately so can't vouch for the credibility

Any idea if it’s safe to buy from them idk where they coming from and if t …Any idea if it’s safe to buy from them idk where they coming from and if they brand new

They’re fine to buy from but you’ll pay import at 20 percent. Bought a few pairs from stockx. It’s a reseller site. 100% legit.
uk.trustpilot.com/rev…com

It’s StockX they’re legit. Will most likely come from uk, small chance elsewhere. They will be brand new as they don’t sell used whatsoever. Need to know anything else & I’ll try and help
-Will-26/07/2020 17:56

It’s StockX they’re legit. Will most likely come from uk, small chance els …It’s StockX they’re legit. Will most likely come from uk, small chance elsewhere. They will be brand new as they don’t sell used whatsoever. Need to know anything else & I’ll try and help

Appreciate all you guys for the help thanks. So if I buy a size 8.5 I’m safe to assume they’re actually size 8? As stock x don’t seem to be showing UK sizes
jsac26/07/2020 17:55

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/stockx.com

As I say to everyone who mentions trustpilot “don’t trust trustpilot” People only usually review when they’ve had a bad experience with the company. Check out John Lewis and amazon on trustpilot and they are among the favourite shops of a lot of people on hukd
Hass2826/07/2020 17:58

Appreciate all you guys for the help thanks. So if I buy a size 8.5 I’m s …Appreciate all you guys for the help thanks. So if I buy a size 8.5 I’m safe to assume they’re actually size 8? As stock x don’t seem to be showing UK sizes

If it says US sizes then size down 1 size. If you’re an 8 U.K. you’ll need a 9 US.
Edited by: "Kratos69" 26th Jul
Hass2826/07/2020 17:58

Appreciate all you guys for the help thanks. So if I buy a size 8.5 I’m s …Appreciate all you guys for the help thanks. So if I buy a size 8.5 I’m safe to assume they’re actually size 8? As stock x don’t seem to be showing UK sizes

41497872.jpg

Order a size 9 for a UK8 as the chart says above
Edited by: "-Will-" 26th Jul
-Will-26/07/2020 17:58

As I say to everyone who mentions trustpilot “don’t trust trustpilot” Peopl …As I say to everyone who mentions trustpilot “don’t trust trustpilot” People only usually review when they’ve had a bad experience with the company. Check out John Lewis and amazon on trustpilot and they are among the favourite shops of a lot of people on hukd

trustpilot bad reviews are normally removed if challenged by the retailer- so I do take it with a pinch of salt, seems to have mixed reviews rather than all bad but I wouldn't suggest to anyone ordering if i hadn't used the site myself - at the same time I wouldn't say don't order
Just remembered something.
I have always been a fan of Nike Air Max 95. I used to buy the fake ones for £50 from eBay. Once, eBay got tough on counterfeit products, I was out of luck and had to buy the genuine ones from Nike for £120. The stitch at the toe came apart few months later and I sent back to Nike for a refund, adding the comment that your fakes are better than your real ones and were made of leather rather than your velvet.
Edited by: "zworld" 26th Jul
jsac26/07/2020 17:51

UK size 8 is US 8.5

I've not looked at the website but I thought you always had to go a size up when converting from US to UK sizes?

Edit:Read the rest of the post and seen the table published now
Edited by: "Sc4mp0" 26th Jul
zworld26/07/2020 18:18

Just remembered something.I have always been a fan of Nike Air Max 95. I …Just remembered something.I have always been a fan of Nike Air Max 95. I used to buy the fake ones for £50 from eBay. Once, eBay got tough on counterfeit products, I was out of luck and had to buy the genuine ones from Nike for £120. The stitch at the toe came apart few months later and I sent back to Nike for a refund, adding the comment that your fakes are better than your real ones and were made of leather rather than your velvet.

that's true I had tn's bought for £120 from jd and I bought fake one for £40. A month later the bubble burst on the tn's the real ones and it was worn only a few times and my fakes lasted a year or longer. To bad I didn't know you can return faulty goods then so lost out.
MR112326/07/2020 19:32

that's true I had tn's bought for £120 from jd and I bought fake one … that's true I had tn's bought for £120 from jd and I bought fake one for £40. A month later the bubble burst on the tn's the real ones and it was worn only a few times and my fakes lasted a year or longer. To bad I didn't know you can return faulty goods then so lost out.

All Nikes have 2 years warranty
Post a comment
@
    Text