Where can I buy an official Moto G mains charger/adaptor?

Found 20th Dec 2013
I've been searching google and Amazon for an official mains charger for the Motorola Moto G and can't find anything.

It doesn't have to be from Amazon but I want to avoid ebay and want an official Motorola charger (or similar good brand) rather than something fake.

Can anyone help point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
There isn't an official one, unfortunately.

If you want to go the official route, you're better off getting an official Samsung/Nexus/HTC et cetera charger, they're all the same, don't touch anything below a 1amp charger - less will work, but it'll be charging for longer which generates more heat, which is just better to avoid.

clove.co.uk/mic…ger - 1Amp (£4.50)
carphonewarehouse.com/pho…GER (£9.99 but has previously been sold at £4.99 during Black Friday and may well be that price again in Christmas sales)

There really aren't any good answers out there - I went for the Carphone warehouse one when it was reduced.
Edited by: "Gynx" 20th Dec 2013
Original Poster
Thanks for your reply Gynx - no wonder I couldn't find one!

I think I'll wait and have a look to see if the Carphone Warehouse reduce it again in the January sales
The Moto G takes a micro USB charger. My brother is using his old Samsung one and its fine. This is a link for a genuine Samsung charger which I bought and has caused no problems;

Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Merchants